Random good picture Not show
1. Recycling is an important part of the conservation of resources.
2. Conservation of resources involves recycling and reusing.
3. Conservation of resources can also save to open capital.
4. Careful management or conservation of resources; economy.
5. At present, the conservation of resources is China's basic national policy, "energy saving emission reduction" has become a consensus of the entire society.
6. Industrial plant design, production and conservation of resources, expand the unit time-effective , industrial modernization has become an important part.
7. How can we in the conservation of resources to address the rehabilitation of enamel products reuse, waste to treasure as a chemical equipment industry, one of the most concern.
8. They should strongly advocate for conservation of resources and promote environment-friendly manufacturing.
9. Conservation of resources to protect the environment, from the start bitbit.
10. Population control, the conservation of resources and environmental protection should be put in an important place.
11. So it is necessary for us to use the battery recycling waste, can prevent environmental pollution, two of the components can be useful for reuse(Sentencedict.com), conservation of resources.
12. For Asia in particular - where the majority of worldwide garment production takes place - taking productivity, flexibility and conservation of resources into account is crucial for success.
13. Great importance must be attached to population control, the conservation of resources and environmental protection in economic growth.
14. It is necessary to study and reuse waste concrete in view of conservation of resources, protection of environment and sustainable development.
15. They come to know that recycling is an important part of the conservation of resources.
16. Construction of ecological agriculture industry chains is linked to the conservation of resources, environmental protection,[sentencedict.com/conservation of resources.html] and the intrinsic value of value-added demand.
17. People nowadays pay special attention to environmental protection and the conservation of resources.
18. This study gives scientific evidence for the artificial rearing of seedlings and conservation of resources of Sargassum fusiforme.
19. Recycling is now recognised as an important part of the conservation of resources.
20. The development of any new gear and fishing methods must be taken the conservation of resources into consideration.
21. I'm not saying, as many have claimed, that we should drop our concerns about economic growth, consumption, energy efficiency and the conservation of resources.
More similar words: conservation of mass, conservation of matter, conservation of energy, conservation of momentum, law of conservation of mass, law of conservation of energy, conservation, conservationist, soil conservation, water conservation, energy conservation, environmental conservation, conservatism, conservative, make reservations, conservatively, neoconservatism, neoconservative, ultraconservative, conservative party, reservation, observation station, conservator, preservation, conservatory, conservatoire, resource allocation, information sources, preservationist, reservation price.