Random good picture Not show
1. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit.
2. In this country, once we open an Irrevocable, Confirmed Letter of Credit with our National Bank in your favor, its comes with the same terms or procedure all the way so we cannot change it .
3. Irrevocable letter of credit, confirmed letter of credit, and transferable and divisible letter of credit are common terms of payment in international trade.
4. Payment should be made by an irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit.
5. Payment: by 100% irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit in our favor available by draft at sight.
6. Time of delivery is within 3 month after receipt of the purchase order, down payment or irrevocable confirmed letter of credit, as well as clarification of all technical details.
7. All payments to SELLER shall be made by means of an irrevocable and unconditional devisable and confirmed Letter of Credit with sufficient validity acceptable to SELLER.
8. We are pleased to inform you that we have opened an irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit.
9. Either because the credit amount is too large, or because he does not fully trust the opening bank, sometimes the exporter may require a confirmed letter of credit.
More similar words: letter of credit, confirmed credit, open letter of credit, irrevocable letter of credit, confirmed, unconfirmed, line of credit, red-letter, red-letter day, confirm, credit terms, confirm on, reconfirm, confirming, confirmable, confirmatory, confirmation, confirmative, short-term credit, reconfirmation, confirmatory test, get the better of, confirmation hearing, better off, better-off, matter of course, a matter of course, be better off, affirmed, letter of intent.