Random good picture Not show
1. He locked the confidential documents in his filing cabinet.
2. He says that it is a confidential document.
3. There were extremely important secret and confidential documents to be drawn up.
4. Then he admits the company has filed confidential documents with the Arizona Corporation Commission detailing its stranded costs.
5. This is a confidential document.sentencedict.com/confidential document.html
6. The confidential document is delivered by a special messenger.
7. The user of use computer has his confidential document, especially to business affairs user character, do not be willing naturally to let others use his computer, lest cause commercial secret leak.
8. Application helicopter flight, aviation flight plan is a confidential document, not disclosed.
9. The confidential document belong to Hi - trend, do not copy without application.
10. The charity says the journalists appear to have obtained confidential documents in an unorthodox manner.
11. But government departments do not like premature appearances of confidential documents addressed to them.
12. The banks take precautions to prevent any attempts at industrial espionage while confidential documents are on the premises.
13. One possible reason would be that someone committed a confidential document to a public repository.
14. Metropolitan Police Department said, the file may have been out of the large number of longer time needed for analysis, but if highly confidential document, will result in "serious situation."
15. The proposals that Rompuy's task force and the experts from the European Commission have already compiled are listed in a confidential document drawn up for an EU prime minister.
16. Accordingly, the memorandum of this mail form is regarded as company confidential document.
More similar words: confidential, confidentially, confidentiality, confidential information, legal document, historical document, be confident in, documentary evidence, well documented, documenting, confident, unconfident, confidently, be confident of, self-confident, overconfident, document, documental, documented, documentary, undocumented, main document, document text, source document, documentation, document window, documentary film, residential district, shipping document, documentary credit.