Random good picture Not show
1. Until glasnost, unofficial art was so undocumented that information is still patchy and that which exists tends towards the polemical.
2. There has been harsh rhetoric against documented and undocumented immigrants, as well as attempts to deprive them of essential human services.
3. There is an undocumented belief that these patients have a very high stricture recurrence rate because of extensive oesophageal damage and fibrosis.
4. Redmond says the majority of displaced are undocumented migrants from Mozambique, Malawi and other African countries.
5. As an extreme case, parameters could be undocumented and the code distributed together with a default parameter set.
6. Any undocumented units and individuals can not bear engineering investigations, design tasks, not charged investigation, design costs.
7. August 22 last year, 72 undocumented Central American migrants in Mexico have been killed Repass Mao tower, of which 32 Hondurans.
8. In essence this is a crackdown on undocumented migrants and criminalizes them.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. There are four main points we need to consider, particularly for the earlier, undocumented settlements.
10. California has to spend nearly $ 2 billion a year educating undocumented children.
11. Hospitals would be paid for emergency treatment provided to the undocumented, a cost often shifted to other patients today.
12. Wilson tried, with little success, to get the federal government to reimburse the state for providing services to undocumented immigrants.
13. Agents at the Interstate 8 station apprehended more than 3,100 undocumented workers.
14. High altitude radar mapping has also helped reveal a hitherto undocumented people in Costa Rica.
15. Advocates from every sector of society including local trade unions and church people to name a few are also important in resisting crackdowns on undocumented workers.
16. House Republicans talk of making felons out of the undocumented and those who help them.
17. We then complain that the SDK is not complete and API's are undocumented.
18. But here I am with a new marriageand a boatload of undocumented income, not to mention an expensive newbusiness asset, a piano, which I had no idea how to handle.
19. In particular, we salute the migrant workers in the US for campaigning against the criminalization of millions of undocumented workers by the US government.
20. A Belgian film earned the best screenwriting award about undocumented immigrants.
21. It will able to detect new, unknown attacks with undocumented attack patterns.
More similar words: documented, document, documental, documentary, documentation, documentary film, integument, integumentary, counterargument, demented, lamented, pigmented, augmented, segmented, tormented, acumen, fragmented, regimented, implemented, ecumenical, underrepresented, undoubted, contentedly, discontented, contented, monument, argument, undoubtedly, emolument, procurement.