Random good picture Not show
1. The soldier didn't desert his comrade-in-arms so as to sav his own life.
2. She is also an excellent comrade-in-arms for the upcoming war.
3. The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army.
4. I met with an old comrade-in-arms of mine in the train.
5. Mr Meridor's father was a comrade-in-arms of the party's founder.
6. This is the relationship between the two is quite complex, a traditional friendship and comrade-in-arms .
7. Faced with an unknown enemy, close to a fallen comrade-in-arms .
More similar words: comrade, comradely, comradeship, trade in, trade-in, in arms, up in arms, made in china, fade in and out, fade in, wade in, wade into, room rate, arm in arm, with open arms, terms of trade, engage in trade, ham radio, arms, codeine, madeira, jadeite, outside in, reside in, slide into, confide in, small arms, firearms, farmstead, bear arms.