Random good picture Not show
1. Hours and minutes are commensurable.
2. The constituent squares in a squared rectangle have commensurable sides.
3. Weapons today are not commensurable with those of the past.
4. Universities today are not commensurable with those of the past.
5. Not all geometrical magnitudes of the same kind are commensurable with one another.
6. Theoretically this may be true; but in real life incommensurables are commensurable.
7. A characteristic of economistic discourses, this program of cultural relativism problematically treats know-ledge as commensurable units, as if it were information moving within a closed system.
8. Therefore, the conclusion is: the architectural practice can make different architectural paradigms commensurable.
9. It questioned whether it's possible to translate all values into a single uniform measure of value. It asks, in other words, whether all values are commensurable.
More similar words: commensurate, immeasurable, measurable, pleasurable, commendable, recommendable, commensalism, durable, insuperable, incurable, endurable, honourable, favourable, insufferable, unfavourable, insurmountable, commencement, ensure, censure, insurance, censured, commend, comment, commence, comments, comment on, recommend, immense, incurably, fire insurance.