Random good picture Not show
1. Add mushrooms and bok choy to broth.
2. It was quite a distance for a bok choy farmer to have covered in less than ten years.
3. Add mushrooms and bok choy and simmer few more minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and bok choy to broth. Blend together cornstarch and water.
5. Some varieties, such as Choy Sum, are grown for the young flower shoots.
6. Fish made of bok choy.
7. They're Hung, Lau, Choy, Lee, and Mok!
8. Marriage interview just means buy bok choy (a kind of white Chinese cabbage) by wearing the colorful glass, everything is either green or blue.
9. Our thanks to Double Diamond Dorothy Choy, for her help with the demonstration of the recipes.
10. Celery Bok Choy Rhubarb and more look just like bones.
11. Julienne stewed beef. Rinse the baby bok choy in stalks(sentencedict.com), then cut lengthwise into long strips.
12. Rinse dried bok choy, fresh bok choy, duck gizzards and red dates. Rinse the almonds and soak them in water.
13. Choy Kwok Tin was engaged as clarinetist in the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra for the season 1987/88.
14. Go for other cruciferous choices like cabbage, bok choy, shredded broccoli slaw, cabbage, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts.
15. Spinach,kale, bok choy and romaine are great sources of nutrients helpful for bones, heart and eyes.
16. Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones.
17. You try carrots or spinach or bok choy until you find something you like.
18. Heat some oil, stir - fry bok choy and ginger.
19. Our thanks to Double Diamond Dorothy Choy for this recipe.
20. I bought some different vegetables to try: bok choy , cucumber, parsley.
21. Q: I am looking for a seed source for slow-bolting bok choy.
22. Add onion, bamboo shoots, ginger, water chestnuts and boy choy and cook 1-2 minutes.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. So why not use those instead?' When cooking authentic Italian cuisine, though, can Chinese bok choy replace broccoli?
24. In fact, she realized now that she wanted to crawl off through the tall grass and urinate on the roots of some delicate, essential plants, alfalfa or bok choy.
25. Along with native foods like lemon grass and capers, he raises bok choy, tomatoes and corn, sometimes with the help of volunteers who come to work for a month or so in return for food and lodging.
26. Polygram Records organise a contest "Design a hair-style for Calvin Choy".
27. Down another staircase, into another windowless room, where dishes arrived: pork braised in brown sauce, bok choy, egg-drop soup, spicy chicken.
28. Former "ethnic" goods are rarely differentiated, with grocery stores selling Bok Choy next to spinach, lemon grass alongside parsley, and Indian chutneys in the ketchup and mustard aisle.
29. Don't care for broccoli? Go for other cruciferous choices like cabbage, bok choy, shredded broccoli slaw, cabbage, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts.
30. Along with native foods like 26)lemon grass and 27)capers, he raises 28)bok choy, tomatoes and corn.