Random good picture Not show
1. Charlemagne was crowned Emperor on Christmas Day 800 AD.
2. Charlemagne was respected as a just ruler.
3. Charlemagne never had to deal with problems like that.
4. As a paterfamilias, Charlemagne did well.
5. Frankish warrior from the time of Charlemagne.
6. Emperor Charlemagne was so obsessed with her beauty, he continually harassed her.
7. Missi were enthusiastically deployed by Charlemagne and Louis the Pious.
8. Saracen ambassadors bring Charlemagne a white elephant complete with exotic trappings.
9. In a final battle Charlemagne is again victorious, and the emir is killed.
10. Even Charlemagne, in trying to master the continent, recognized the need to respect its diversity.
11. Unlike many of his time Charlemagne had the skill of writing, as in his imperial signature on a document dated 775.
12. Nevertheless, he was reinstated by envoys of Charlemagne and Pope Leo in 809.
13. So Charlemagne has a suggestion.
14. Charlemagne towered above other rulers of his day.
15. Charlemagne"s descendants ruled France until 987, when Hugh Capet, Duke of France and Count of Paris,[Sentencedict] was crowned King of France.
16. Charlemagne had won the undying support of Leo III by restoring him to the papal throne after an uprising.
17. I can never forgive Charlemagne for introducing clocks into Western civilization.
18. Carolingian Frankish kingdom of Charlemagne, the national power is very strong, orthodox Roman Empire itself, and with the support of the church.
19. Under Pippin's son Charlemagne, the Carolingian realm was extended into Germany and Italy.
20. In the support of Frank kings especially Charlemagne, monasteries dominated in the social culture.
21. In 778 Charlemagne invaded Spain, trying to take advantage of skirmishes between the Muslim rulers, but was repulsed at Saragossa.
22. The King of Hearts first meant Charlemagne. He lived about 800 years after the birth of Christ.
23. Austrasian King Carloman dies(sentencedict.com), leaving his brother Charlemagne King of the now complete Frankish Kingdom.
24. Its is said that the french emperor Charlemagne owned this place 1,300 years ago.
25. The issue was mastery of western Christendom, over which Charlemagne had been crowned emperor on Christmas Day 800.
26. The ceremony in this Anglo-Norman setting was replete with references to Charlemagne, Napoleon, and Churchill.
27. Some textbooks start with prehistory, others with the Roman conquest, others still with Clovis, Charlemagne or Hugh Capet (all mentioned below).
28. What is certain is, that on the following morning, a "postilion" was flung from the Charlemagne yard into the Lions' Ditch, over the five-story building which separated the two court-yards.
29. Existence as a separate entity begins with the division, in 843, of Charlemagne"s Carolingian empire into eastern, central and western parts.
30. Reform initiatives came from the outside, even when (as with Boniface and Charlemagne) they sought normative guidance from Rome.
More similar words: demagnetize, charles, charles i, charles ii, charley horse, harlem renaissance, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, charles lindbergh, magnet, magnetic, magnetise, magnetism, magnetize, magnetized, diamagnetic, paramagnetic, magnetic flux, antimagnetic, magnetic force, magnetosphere, magnetic pole, geomagnetism, magnetic poles, electromagnet, magnetic field, ferromagnetic, magnetic domain, magnetic compass.