Random good picture Not show
1. CAP: See catabolite gene activator protein.
2. The repression of hexose catabolite on pentose fermentation could be resolved by controlling the amount of air supply.
3. Catabolite repression is considered as a main factor controlling yield of cellulases.
4. It be little toxic and be not carcinogenic, teratogenic . It can be degraded by microbe, and the catabolite is harmless to human , beast and aquatic animal.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. In this paper, different kinds of alcohols and phosphates are chose to degrade scrap polyurethane foam and the performance of catabolite is tested.
6. The biosynthesis of spiramycin (SPM) by streptomyces spiramyceticus sp. 799 was regulated by carbon and nitrogen catabolite repression as well as end products feedback repression.
7. Photochemical transformation of pesticides is an important non-biological process, in which the pesticide efficacy, catabolite, toxicity and environmental impact are significantly affected.
8. While as the N factor effect of wheat stem, the catabolite and oxidized product of urea are fixed, thus the possible urea loss continued after the Hq become invalid is made up.
9. It is suggested that several metabolic steps may be affected in catabolite repression of sporulation .
10. The results obtained suggested that glucoamylase in this strain is a constitutive enzyme and its formation is controlled by so-called catabolite repression.
More similar words: catabolic, catabolism, metabolite, antimetabolite, metabolic, metabolise, metabolism, metabolize, abolition, metabolically, metabolic rate, abolitionist, abolitionism, basal metabolism, metabolic process, metabolic acidosis, metabolic disorder, amphibolite, metabolic alkalosis, basal metabolic rate, abolish, diabolic, anabolic, parabolic, anabolism, diabolical, abolishment, diabolically, beat about, float about.