Random good picture Not show
1. The Abolishment of'NUC'Bankrupts Chen Shui - bian's Credit.
2. Point Of View - The "Netiquette abolishment project" !
3. The major contention was the abolishment of slavery system.
4. This means abolishment of the annual merit rating and of management by objective.
5. Chop rules include: the countermark, use, abolishment and replacement of chops.
6. This means abolishment of the annual rating, or merit rating, and management by objectives.
7. As the freedom of market increases, concerning the abolishment and preservation of the function of the system of preemptive right has aroused hot debates.
8. This means, inter alia, abolishment of the annual or merit rating and of management by objective.
9. The main expression includes the abolishment of the uniform code, the severe corruption of the officials and the reuse of cruel crucifixion.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. After China joined WTO, abolishment of compulsory technology transfer and tendency of independence of MNCs make MNCs keep a firm hand on technology transfer.
11. After the abolishment of imperial examination system, traditional officer selection and mechanism renewal appeared fault.
12. Strongly Opposing the Abolishment of'NUC ', Firmly Safeguarding the Peaceful Reunification.
13. The workers insisted on the abolishment of the old rules and the establishment of new regulations.
14. This part discusses the system of abolishment, change and rectification.
15. The establishment, alteration or abolishment of the Allocations for Legal Expenses shall be set by law.
16. For instance, after the abolishment of the fixed telephone installation fee, many places saw long queues of applicants waiting for the installation of new telephones.
17. Agricultural subsidy is an extension to government's abolishment of agricultural taxes in 2005.
18. The law of nature contributed to the abolishment of villeinage and serfdom.
19. Abolishment of Traditional Chinese makes no difference to the people whose native language is not Chinese.
20. The development of academy of classical learning can be divided into five phases : preparation, prosperity, subsidiary, resurgence, abolishment.
21. The reform of township governmental organizations will move fast as the abolishment of the Agricultural tax.
22. The main ideas of Reform Judaism are " progressive revelation ", the " mission of Israel " and the " abolishment of Restoration ".
23. There's an intense argument about the reform or the abolishment of People's Assessors System.
More similar words: accomplishment, embellishment, establishment, accomplishments, establishment of, antiestablishment, abolish, nourishment, banishment, punishment, garnishment, blandishment, astonishment, admonishment, replenishment, refurbishment, malnourishment, impoverishment, relinquishment, undernourishment, capital punishment, corporal punishment, cruel and unusual punishment, anabolism, metabolism, catabolism, metabolise, refreshment, basal metabolism, anabolic.