Random good picture Not show
1. There is a suboutcrop of amphibolite facies TTG gneiss overlain by Neoproterozoic Zhangbaling Group at Nanhuang region in Jiashan, East Anhui.
2. The metamorphic facies gradually change from low amphibolite—high green-schist facies of the basement to low green-schist of the cover.
3. The host rocks were metamorphosed to the amphibolite and granulite facies.
4. The amphibolite and basic granulite may be comparable to the world's metamorphic tholeiite.
5. The pre-exist amphibolite facies rocks in the fracture belt have been superimposed by retrograde green-schist facies with neoformation of chlorite, anthophyllite, sericite and cordierite.
6. The amphibolite xenoliths were from the upper part of lower crust and the lower part of middle crust, bring up to the shallow area of crust .
7. Garnet amphibolites from Beiyuan in southwestern Zhejiang Province are the products of high - amphibolite facies metamorphism.
8. The main rock types include granulitite, mica schist, epidote-plagioclase amphibolite, itabirite and marble.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. The late stage is characterized by recrystallization in a stable enviroument. The metamorphism of low pressure type of low amphibolite facies only occurs on the main boundary planes of the zone.
10. The bedded me tamorphite series in Foping area had been formed by regional metamorphism of amphibolite facies .
11. The earlier ductile deformation took place under the condition of amphibolite facies and the later transitional ductile-brittle deformation under the condition of greenschist facies.
12. Being a member of the core complex in the Qinling folded belt the Qinling Group, is highly metamorphosed into amphibolite facies with migmatization.
13. The deformation was changing from plastic intensity to weakness and the metamorphic facies ranged from amphibolite to low-grade greenschist.
14. Shushui rock group remains in Xiyao gneiss, and made up of amphibolite, magnetite quartzite, biotite granulite, calc-schist and dolomitic marble.
15. It has obvious horizontal zoning from marble, talc ore body to amphibolite.
16. Baoyintu Group in Inner Mongolia is the distribution widespread, significance important regional basis structure, which consist mainly of biotite-gneiss and amphibolite.
17. Granulite - the metamorphic gneiss district level are mostly granulite facies to senior amphibolite facies.
18. The appearance of staurolite indicates that the metamorphism has reached the low amphibolite grade.
19. The amphiboles of retrogressive metamorphic stages in the granulite and eclogite were mainly formed under the condition of amphibolite facies of medium pressure facies series.
20. This ruby marble is occurred in an old metamorphic complex of dynamothermal metamorphism zone in-low amphibolite facies.
21. The Longshoushan Group of Paleoproterozoic age in the Dongdashan district is a metamorphic terrane composed of metamorphic rocks of amphibolite facies.
More similar words: amphibole, amphibian, amphibious, ophiolite, amphion, amphipod, amphitheatre, amphitheater, abolition, abolitionism, abolitionist, polite, zeolite, politely, cryolite, impolite, politesse, microlite, theodolite, impolitely, politeness, cosmopolite, impoliteness, shibboleth, memphis, camphor, pamphlet, amphora, inhibited, pamphleteer.