Random good picture Not show
1) Contributors Mary Relling did pharmacological studies of antimetabolites and identified their relation with risk of brain tumour.
2) Antimetabolite: Substance that competes with, replaces, or inhibits a specific compound within a cell, whose functioning is thereby disrupted.
3) Pemetrexed is a multitargeted antimetabolite that has shown activity in malignant pleural mesothelioma and NSCLC, which has been approved in more than 70 countries.
4) A purine analogue, C5H4N4S, that acts as an antimetabolite by interfering with purine synthesis, used primarily in the treatment of acute leukemia.
5) Methotrexate (MTX) is an antimetabolite of folic acid which has been used for a long time in thechemotherapy of tumours.
6) Antimetabolite: Substance replaces, or inhibits a specific compound within a cell , whose functioning is thereby disrupted.
7) We have modified the recently completed St Jude protocol to withhold systemic antimetabolites during radiotherapy.
8) This protocol differed from previous protocols, in that more intensive systemic antimetabolite therapy was given before and during radiotherapy.
9) However, the effects of long-term exposure to high concentrations of supplemental folate are unknown, and antimetabolite effects are theoretically possible.
More similar words: metabolite, metabolic, metabolism, metabolize, metabolise, metabolically, metabolic rate, basal metabolism, metabolic process, metabolic disorder, basal metabolic rate, timetable, time table, catabolic, catabolism, abolition, abolitionist, abolitionism, amphibolite, centimeter, centimetre, metastability, mean time, meantime, from time to time, roman times, cubic centimetre, cubic centimeter, in the meantime, greenwich mean time.