Similar words: castor, castor bean, cast off, pastor, pastoral, pastoralism, carry coals to Newcastle, broiler. Meaning: n. a purgative extracted from the seed of the castor plant; used in paint and varnish as well as medically.
Random good picture Not show
1. Castor oil moves the bowels.
2. And that would get us back to castor oil and the secret police.
3. Castor oil comes from the bean but so does a powerful skin irritant, and a deadly poison called ricin.
4. Ban with castor oil evacuant, lest cause miscarriage.
5. Castor oil is used for medicine.
6. Many career experts tout failure as the castor oil of success.
7. Fortunately the castor oil we buy is carefully prepared, because the castor bean is so deadly, that it takes just one bean to kill a human, and four to kill a horse.
8. Doctor: Give him plenty of castor oil, and don't point him at anyone for 48 hours!
9. The team also discovered prescriptions for laxatives of castor oil and colocynth and bulk laxatives of fig and bran.
10. He filled a cup with kerosene, castor oil and vinegar.
11. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil (from the Palma Christi plant), Jojoba Oil Beeswax, and Essential Oils of Rosemary, Peppermint, Balsam Fir, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Cardamom.
12. The filament of castor oil plant synthesizes many bundles repeatedly, call much style stamen.
13. Similar research projects are developing plastics from materials such as corn, molasses, potato peelings and castor oil.
14. Madeleine said she didn't mind, but you could see his lordship was going down like a dose of castor oil.
15. Thatcher diktats do not simply slide down the Cabinet table like castor oil.
16. Caffeine enemas are given four hourly, as well as castor oil - orally or by enema - to aid detoxification.
17. It seems to me that I wore glasses before I wore zinc and castor oil cream.
18. The goods actually supplied consisted of copra cake combined with a quantity of castor oil, the latter being poisonous to cattle.
19. Elsie and Edith Port were so alike that Jennie dosed the wrong one with her cure for all ailments - castor oil.
20. She has gone to bed and had a dose of castor oil.
21. Both the duplicated bond and the hydroxide ion in castor oil took part in sulphate reaction and a hydrolysis also took place in the castor acid.
22. In an intradermal test , Sarnowiec ( 1934 ) used castor oil.
23. The seeds of the castor bean plant (Ricinus communis) are the source of castor oil as well as the deadly poison ricin.
24. Using phenyllformic acid as initiating combustion agent, molar comb ustion heat of castor oil at constant volume is determined with bomb calorimeter.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Butanediol, Hamamelis Extract, Cucumber Extract, HA, Allantoin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA-Disodium Salt, Essence.
26. The treatment processes of acidic wastewater containing cresol from the production of sebacic acid from castor oil are reviewed in this paper.
27. Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Butanediol, Aloe Extract, HA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, EDTA-Disodium Salt, Essence.
28. Lemon juice figured not only in warding off carsickness but also in making castor oil less offensive, or so my mother thought.
29. The results showed that the terminated prepolymer was prepared by introducing ethylene glycol alkyl ether as a capping agent into the reaction system of castor oil and tolylene diisocyanate (TDI).
30. The electrorheological effect of several electrorheological fluids based on polypyrrole with base oils of liquid paraffin, methyl-silicone oil and castor oil was studied.
More similar words: castor, castor bean, cast off, pastor, pastoral, pastoralism, carry coals to Newcastle, broiler, embroil, embroiled, plaster cast, asteroid, cast, factor out, caste, cast away, newscast, cast down, forecast, chloroplast, as to, telecast, typecast, overcast, cast about, storm, story, store, stork, cast aside.