Random good picture Not show
1. Many of these treasures had been repurchased by Cartier, but some remain today in private collections.
2. Some one uncoupled that car at Cartier and rigged some way of pulling it out of the station into the darkness before releasing it.
3. The Cartier market has previously been relatively stable at auction.
4. It included a huge shot of her Cartier diamond and white-gold engagement ring.
5. You tell Cartier to send some one right away down the track looking for a rope or some such, eh?
6. As Henri Cartier Bresson once said : "To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality."
7. Perry's Cartier engagement ring boasts an estimated 3 - carat round diamond set atop a yellow gold band.
8. In the world of jewelry, the Cartier name has long - standing cachet.
9. The watch is triple signed Cartier, the case, dial, and movement so authenticity is guaranteed.
10. Her ivory tulle veil, fixed by a Cartier 1936 "halo" tiara lent to her by the queen, was modest.
11. Jacques Cartier (December 31, 1491 September 1, 1557), baptised Jakez Karter, was a French explorer popularly thought of as one of the major discoverers of Canada.
12. These flashy names include Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Versace, Lord & Taylor , Tiffany's and Goodman.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The juxtaposition of these images shows not just Cartier - Bresson's range also his gift for group portraits.
14. Fast cars, sharp suits and Cartier watches look bad in a recession.
15. French explorer Jacques Cartier built a fort at the site in 1535, where he stayed for the winter before going back to France in spring 1536.
16. Michael Todd, her third husband, gave her a Cartier set of rubies and diamonds and a $25, 000 tiara, trinkets for the life of Hollywood extravagance to which he had introduced her.
17. Schiff moves from Cartier and Tiffany to the Shedd Aquarium, from Marie Antoinette to the Civil War and from Mary Pickford to Marilyn Monroe.
18. Everything is extraordinary . Everything tempts ( Cartier ).
19. Jacques Cartier was a respected mariner, he proposed a trip to the north to investigate whether Asian lands could be reached from the North.
20. The range was inspired, in 1935, by the Pasha of Marrakech, a personal friend of Louis Cartier.
21. Is that Gucci bag you're carrying really a Gucci? How about that Cartier watch you're wearing?
22. Study the works of the greatest photographers like Henri Cartier - Bresson and Andre Kertesz.
23. They happily reflect the desire for a fusional love that inspired the legendary LOVE bracelet de Cartier.
24. It comes with a new brown lizard skin band, a Cartier band.
25. Burton gave his beloved some of the finest jewels in the world, including a famous pear-shaped diamond purchased from Cartier in 1969 and costing the still-astronomical price of one million dollars.
26. After the first land claim for France by Jacques Cartier (1534), the company of New France was established in 1627.
27. OR limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be fOR the benefit of agents, staff members and representatives of cartier.
28. The paper studies the principle of wave off decision. The wave-off decision system based on fuzzy control is designed and the ACLS ( automatic cartier landing system) with it is validated.
29. Any exclusion OR limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be fOR the benefit of agents, staff members and representatives of cartier.
30. With the demand of such field as communication reconnaissance, comb filters application to capture of short cycle PN-code under self-jamming cartier is studied.
More similar words: jacques cartier, courtier, portiere, carting, car tire, cartilage, scar tissue, contracting parties, cartilaginous, graphic artist, fibrocartilage, costicartilage, costal cartilage, hyaline cartilage, thyroid cartilage, tier, tie rod, metier, tiered, two-tier, bustier, rentier, whittier, frontier, martial art, artificial heart, artificial fertilizer, forties, sortie, frontiersman.