Random good picture Not show
1. They gave him carte blanche to make decisions.
2. The new manager will be given carte blanche as long as she can increase the company's profits.
3. He was given carte blanche to say what he liked in the report.
4. The general manager gave his assistant carte blanche in this matter.
5. She had carte blanche to produce a film suitable for children.
6. He had carte blanche to let rip.
7. I agreed on condition I had carte blanche as regards my adaptation of his text.
8. The director was given carte blanche to make his epic movie.
9. He now had carte blanche to pursue any major story in town and to inject his strong opinions unabashedly into his writings.
10. They gave him carte blanche to publish his proposals.
11. The minister gave me carte blanche in this matter.
12. She was given carte blanche with the redecoration.
13. Adopting a similar carte blanche philosophy with services has led to applications that use Web services internally for every single application function call—not exactly a performant solution!
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
14. A leader carte blanche may not be good for the country.
15. The president gave his minister carte blanche in foreign affairs.
16. I have given carte blanche to the editor - in - chief in revising my articles.
17. The architect has been carte blanche in de - signing this new building.
18. At King Records, however, his recording home during his greatest years, Brown had carte blanche.
19. He bowed to pressures to resign in 1074 with less political power and without imperial carte blanche.
More similar words: blank, blanket, ranch, nonchalant, anchor, branch, starter, quarter, charter, cart, repartee, franchise, cartoon, glance, quarterback, balance, headquarters, kindergarten, balanced, parlance, wholeheartedly, ambulance, on balance, petulance, balance of, magna carta, judicial branch, executive branch, surveillance, legislative branch.