Random good picture Not show
1. The director employs sensuous, atmospheric camerawork and deft dramatic touches.
2. Could it be the hysterical over-the-top camerawork, proving any amount of slow-motion and soft-focus still do not actually score as style.
3. Shoddy and amateurish, the camerawork and editing are about the same as a high school computer graphics student could do.
4. A combination of epic story telling, visually stunning camerawork, extraordinary locations and passionate presenting combine to form a highly original version of human history.
5. I found Doyle's camerawork to be lyrical and elegiac .
6. His still camerawork is not as well known as his movies, but Marker has been taking photographs as long as he has been making films.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Finally, the lesson provides a broad review of camerawork, from motion control to camera projection.
8. Director Robert Rodriguez confirms the impression he has made for resourceful camerawork.
9. But efforts to keep the narrative on track are often disrupted by amateurish lighting and camerawork.
10. That they are endowed with such rich humanity is as much a Pixar trademark as the painstakingly modeled surfaces or the classical virtual camerawork and editing.
11. If you're asking the questions, try to get someone else to do the camerawork.
12. The only element missing here is Kiarostami's usually gorgeous camerawork .
13. "He's the poet," said Pe?afiel, who handled much of the camerawork and technical aspects.
14. Decalogue 1 is closest to my temperament, but I like all of them, wonderful performances by all the actors, great camerawork and music, all these elements are phenomenal.
More similar words: extra work, camera operator, camera, in camera, cameras, tv camera, bicameral, candid camera, cameraman, camera-shy, unicameral, film camera, camera lens, movie camera, camera angle, camera obscura, digital camera, television camera, photographic camera, work camp, Decameron, framework, frame work, conceptual framework, draw on, draw out, draw off, network operating system, for a wonder, american federation of labor.