Random good picture Not show
1. She poured boiling water down the sink.
2. I dropped a pan of boiling water and scalded my leg.
3. Bubbles are rising from the bottom of the boiling water.Sentencedict.com
4. Don't put boiling water in the glass or it will crack.
5. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water.
6. Cook the peas by plunging them into boiling water.
7. Rinse the cooked pasta with boiling water.
8. Pour a kettle of boiling water over the onions.
9. The shells should be immersed in boiling water for two minutes.
10. She scalded herself on some boiling water.
11. Plunge the pasta into boiling water.
12. Mix the powder with boiling water.
13. Pour the pasta into a pan of boiling water.
14. Make the drink with boiling water in the same way as tea.
15. The boiling water cracked the glass.
16. The kettle spat boiling water over the stove.
17. She refilled the teapot with boiling water.
18. Sterilize the bottles with boiling water.
19. Pour boiling water over the rice and let it soak.
20. Add boiling water and beat to make a smooth frosting.
21. Add the beans to a large saucepan of boiling water and boil rapidly for 10min.
22. The duck is then dipped in boiling water,[sentencedict.com] and the skin is brushed with a syrup of malt sugar.
23. Place in a small saucepan, cover with boiling water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
24. Pour boiling water over and stir. Let mixture stand 15 minutes.
25. We blanch almonds by soaking off their skins in boiling water.
26. Many cooks are squeamish about putting live shellfish into boiling water.
27. Then a wort, or tea, is made by cooking the malted barley in boiling water.
28. Mix 1 cups cornmeal with 1 cup cold water and add mixture slowly to the boiling water, stirring constantly.
29. Altematively, you can place the frozen, cut nuts in boiling water and then slowly return the water to a boil.
30. The advice often given is to dip heavily-populated rocks in boiling water to eradicate the pest.
More similar words: water, by water, hold water, ceiling, boil, building materials, cling, ruling, facilitate, rolling, sibling, compelling, fulfilling, unsettling, counseling, later, willingness, theater, sweater, material, alma mater, inveterate, filtering, sooner or later, oil, soil, along with, toilet, watch, get along with.