Random good picture Not show
1. The biopolymer polyhydroxyalkanoate came next on the list.
2. Introducing biopolymer xanthan into this system does not affect its IFT but enhances its viscosity only.
3. The present invention relates to biopolymer particles for preservation of spermatozoa, wherein the spermatozoa are embedded within the biopolymer particle.
4. The suspended particles in biopolymer solution, when moving through the porous media, are captured by the latter, which reduces remark— ably the solution permeability through the media.
5. Natural biopolymer assembly mechanism and functionalization.
6. Objective To determine the biopolymer chitosan rapidly and accurately.
7. Despite being the most common biopolymer on earth after cellulose, chitin never occurs naturally in humans and other vertebrates.
8. Today, new biopolymer materials are obtained by using biotechnological methods. This is a heated debate.
9. The biopolymer polyhydroxyalkanoate came next on the list. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) were ranked last.
10. DNA is an important biopolymer. In recent years, the configurations and elastic property of DNA and other biopolymers have been one of the pop researching topics.
11. The Bio Robot fridge cools biopolymer gel through luminescence.
12. Mycelial growth and exo - biopolymer production by submerged culture of various edible mushrooms under different media.
13. I found the authors' expert discussion of the role of the electroweak force in promoting optical activity in biopolymers quite fascinating.
14. Liquid chromatography (LC) is one of the most effective way to separate and purify biopolymer, and also a powerful tool to be used for protein refolding.
15. The BC produced is used as reinforcement to enhance properties of biopolymer or a nano filler.
16. Chitosan, with unique structures and abundant resource, is a biopolymer with choiceness capability.
17. The actuality and synthesizing methods of all kinds of classic biopolymer were introduced.
18. By means of physical and numerical simulation, this paper studies the kinetic process of oil displacement by suspended particles in biopolymer solution.
19. Chitosan is one of the most abundant natural polymers, This biopolymer has useful functional groups such as hydroxyl and amine, so it can interact with metal ions.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The BC produced is used as reinforcement to enhance properties of biopolymer or used as a nano filler.
21. The method of batch ion exchange chromatography combined with gel filtration chromatography to purify Human-like Collagen Biopolymer I was investigated.
22. What are they made of some kind of elastic biopolymer adhesive?
More similar words: copolymer, homopolymer, polymer, polymerase, polymerize, rna polymerase, polymerization, polymerisation, depolymerization, cross-linked polymer, polymath, polymorph, polymorphism, polymorphic, polymyalgia, duopoly, sociopolitical, polymyositis, polymorphous, monopoly, oligopoly, allopolyploid, polymorphonuclear, autopolyploid, state monopoly, natural monopoly, government monopoly, biopsy, roly-poly, bioptic.