Random good picture Not show
1. The degree of colonic bioavailability might have been insufficient for other reasons.
2. The relative bioavailability of acetaminophen and codeine was 99.97 % ± s 10.55 % and 100.73 % ± s 7.85 % respectively.
3. When solvation or hydration affects bioavailability, appropriate manufacturing and control procedures should be established.
4. OBJECTIVE: Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of domestic and imported moclobemide tablets after single - dose oral administration.
5. Objective To study the relative bioavailability and bioequivalence of omeprazole Enteric - coated capsules in healthy volunteers.
6. Objecdive To study pharmacokinetics and relative bioavailability of cefathiamidine and cefathiamidine salt in rabbit intramuscularly .
7. OBJECTIVE:To evaluate the relative bioavailability of2kinds of preparations of cefaclor capsules.
8. Objective : To study the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of cefalexin capsule.
9. AIM To study the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of clinafloxacin in rats.
10. The Bioavailability of rifandin dispersion against the original drug was 147.7%.
11. Objective To study the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of apigenin solid lipid nanoparticles after peroral administration in rats.
12. Objective : To assess the relative bioavailability of gatifioxacin methane - sulfonate capsules versus tablets.
13. Objective To study the relative bioavailability and bioequivalence of omeprazole enteric-coated capsules in healthy volunteers.
14. It has been used in evaluating the relative bioavailability of ticlopidine tablet and its pharmacokinetics.
15. Objective To study the relative bioavailability and bioequi-valence of sertraline hydrochloride dispersible tablets in healthy volunteers.
16. Bioavailability expresses the extent of drug absorption into the systemic circulation.
17. Transformation and bioavailability of selenium in soil depends , to a certain extent,[sentencedict.com] on the humification processes.
18. Objective To study pharmacokinetics and relative bioavailability of enalapril maleate tablets in healthy volunteers.
19. AUC is the most reliable measure of bioavailability.
20. Conclusion Fluoride bioavailability in fluoridated milk is still high and sufficient.
21. Aim:To study the relative bioavailability of celiprolol hydrochloride tablets and determine the bioequivalence by double singlet test and variance analysis.
22. Objective : To study the pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of danshensu in rat.
23. PTK787 is the most promising VEGF receptor- tyrosine kinase inhibitor in pipeline because of its potency in tumor inhibition and oral bioavailability.
24. The use of LMWH has gained enthusiasm within the orthopedic community due to its well-documented bioavailability and the absence of monitoring for clotting indices (ie, INR).
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Furthermore, more and more attention has been drawn to the increase of feed cost and water pollution resulting from the decreased bioavailability of phosphorus deposited in phytic acid.
26. It's also proved that copper complexes are bioavailable to Daphnia magna. Moreover, the bioavailability of copper complexed with humic acid is more than that with EDTA under the same concentrations.
27. In part I, we reported that the repetitive administration of Shaoyao - Gancao - Tang ( SGT ) increased the bioavailability of glycyrrhizin ( GL ) in SGT.
28. Results Nanoparticle carrier system can protect the genes, have a high carrying efficiency and a well targeting property, it also can improve the bioavailability, sustained and controlled release.
29. Acting on entero- transport protein and intestinal mucosa metabolic enzyme, grapefruit juice can change the bioavailability of many oral drugs.
30. OBJECTIVE:To study fenoprofen calcium enteric capsules(FCEC) and increase the dissolution and bioavailability of fenoprofen calcium(FC).
More similar words: availability, unavailability, availably, available, unavailable, be available, inviolability, available time, natural ability, to no avail, ability, viability, usability, stability, inability, liability, amiability, equability, disability, tenability, durability, mutability, capability, pliability, affability, instability, permeability, unstability, malleability, readability.