Random good picture Not show
1. This paper applies a binominal lattices approach to the valuation of venture investment decision, a compounded option of a European option and an American option.
2. Multiple linear regression, binominal regression and neural network methods were applied in the analyses.
3. The scientific name of an animal taxon in binominal nomenclature.
4. The probability of available equipment in production systems is usually referred to the binominal distribution.
5. In the thorax of the gun, to be a heart, a soul, a binominal existence.
More similar words: nominal, nominally, pronominal, nominalism, nominal cost, nominal income, nominal head, nominal value, nominal output, nominal power, nominal amount, denominational, nondenominational, binomial, nominal interest rate, nominate, nominator, nominated, innominate, denominate, nomination, renominate, nominative, denominator, denomination, abdominal, common denominator, abdominalgia, abdominal wall, abdominal aorta.