Random good picture Not show
1. Do 86 - year - old old people, innominate bone and thigh link place fracture energy operation?
2. Arched rotational osteotomy of the innominate bone is adopted to the treatment of congenital dislocation of the hips.
3. One branch is the innominate artery that gives rise to bilateral carotid and right subclavian arteries, and the other is the left subclavian artery.
4. Innominate artery and left carotid artery were preserved, and left subclavian artery was intentionally occluded. (B) Endovascular repair in canine model.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Intraoperative hemorrhage form innominate artery is very rare and often fatal complications during tracheostomy.
6. Tracheo - innominate artery fistula ( TIF ) is a rare but fatal complication after tracheostomy.
7. Objective To evaluate the application of right innominate arterial intubation in aortic arch surgery.
8. Objective To explore the detecting method for the normal innominate artery (Inn A) and to analyze Inn A imaging characteristics and blood flow index.
9. Because two internal carotid arteries come from the right innominate artery, the right innominate artery is very important for the blood supply of the pavimentum cerebri.
10. Radical resection was performed in 9 cases, among which SVC and left innominate vein were reconstructed with pericardium patch in 2, with prostheses(ringed GoreTex) interposed in 7.
11. Without clear and definite laws, it's usually hard to judge the validity of innominate contracts.
12. In recent years, under the control of chemotherapy or radiation, partial or complete resection of innominate bone with lower extremities maintained has been reported.
13. Their left pulmonary veins opened by way of a vertical vein into the innominate vein and right pulmonary veins opened into the enlarged coronary sinus.
14. The traditional treatment for primary malignant tumors involving the innominate bone is hemi-pelvictomy.
15. Of course, loneliness might make us down by creating an innominate sadness, and this kind of melancholy will produce some kind of beauty.
16. God Himself, however, is absolutely unknowable, unnamable , and innominate.
17. The subclavian steal phenomenon results from occlusion of the proximal subclavian or innominate artery that causes reversal of blood flow in the ipsilateral vertebral artery.
18. The median sternal incision was a better approach for the proximal injury of carotid and innominate arteries.
19. This paper reports 3 patients with buckling of the innominate artery.
20. Objective: To assess the value of acoustic densitometry (AD) technique in evaluating innominate artery plaque to be a risk factor of cerebral infarction.
21. The drainage of thymic veins was various, however, most of them drained into left innominate vein(67.2%).
22. Conclusion: In SSS, the vertebral retrograde flow in the ipsilateral vertebral artery could be used to reflect the degree of stenosis in proximal subclavian or innominate artery.
More similar words: nominate, nominated, denominate, nominative, nomination, denominator, denomination, denominational, dominate, dominated, abominate, nondenominational, common denominator, predominate, least common denominator, nominal interest rate, nominal, nominally, nominalism, nominal head, nominal income, nominal output, dominator, dominating, domination, dominatrix, dominative, abomination, bromination, predomination.