Random good picture Not show
1. Sorrow denominates a state of mind.
2. Half is denominated in francs, the remainder in dollars.
3. Worst off were those whose wages were denominated in dollars, but who were paid in rubles.
4. Banks usually denominate loans to poorer countries in more stable currencies like the dollar.
5. Several banks have 30% of their liabilities denominated in dollars; one medium-sized bank recently had half.
6. We commonly denominate the later part of the day "the afternoon".
7. We denominate the disease as traumatic enthesopathy of the ischium.
8. Denominate of this film of short duration is " autobiography ".
9. After liberation the scholastic circles denominate this crop of common vegetable - fruit as Doushu in Chinese language.
10. Three pit respectively denominate is 1, 2, 3 Terra Cotta Warriors pit.
11. The rest of the budget, which reportedly provided for a partial devaluation, was denominated in rials.
12. Lower rates often hurt a currency by making bank deposits denominated in it less attractive.
13. Lower rates hurt a currency by making bank deposits denominated in it less attractive.
14. With the tide of industrialization in Europe, cardboard consumption increase sharply,(sentencedict.com) engineers denominate is nokia factory soon following.
15. It is thought that the lunar New Year formal denominate is the Spring Festival, after the revolution of 1911.
16. Roll out now grandly " lasting tower " commercialize version, denominate is " fastness Pan Long " .
17. So after that, I decided to use this word to denominate my band.
18. At that time, associate to close and be Asia-Pacific area and big China area one, denominate is " Asia-Pacific and Russia area ", present as leading role by Chen Shaopeng.
19. So after that, I decided to use this word to denominate and start my band.
20. Will China's currency be increasingly used to settle trade in Asia and, who knows, maybe even to denominate commodities?
More similar words: denominator, denomination, common denominator, nondenominational, nominate, nominated, nomination, nominative, dominate, abominate, dominated, predominate, nominal interest rate, nominal, nominally, nominal head, dominator, dominating, dominatrix, dominative, domination, abomination, laminate, ruminate, terminate, eliminate, laminated, fulminate, germinate, culminate.