Random good picture Not show
1. A wolf killed and ate his beast of burden.
2. The donkey is the beast of burden, and windmills, originally used for grinding maize, abound.
3. In fact, they would finally be reduced to the level of docile beasts of burden.
4. These human beasts of burden also wore heavy leg-irons chained to thick steel bands clamped around their waists.
5. Will development ever again be the beast of burden pulling the region out of economic malady?
6. The horse is a beast of burden.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The beast of burden is very tame.
8. The camel is a beast of burden.
9. The ox is the beast of burden.
10. They used him like a beast of burden.
11. One beast of burden is not enough to pull the cart. Get another one.
12. A mere child, he had to work like a beast of burden.
13. A domesticated South American ruminant mammal(Lama glama) related to the camel, raised for its soft, fleecy wool and used as a beast of burden.
More similar words: burden, keep abreast of, beast, cast off, castor bean, writ of habeas corpus, out of breath, murder, a hill of beans, murderer, tour de force, out of order, garden, warden, ardent, gardener, gardening, herb garden, in quest of, best of all, east, first of all, consist of, as to, feast, yeast, least, bear the brunt of, at the cost of, habeas corpus.