Similar words: be used to, be full of, to the full, hopefully, as a result of, make use of, all too, fall to.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He might be useful to us.
(2) It can be useful to write a short summary of your argument first.
(3) Once our services cease to be useful to them, we're expendable.
(4) Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. Ovid
(5) It may be useful to consider the data separately.
(6) Martin might be useful to us, but he would have to be handled carefully.
(7) The drug will be useful to hundreds of thousands of infected people.
(8) A tripod will be useful to align and steady the camera.
(9) This book should be useful to chemists formulating products, which include surfactants, throughout the chemical industry.
(10) It may however be useful to mention two important federal statutory provisions.
(11) John thought it might be useful to try to locate them and to warn them off.
(12) The rainforest is also held to be useful to us because it will help to mitigate the worst impacts of global warming.
(13) Having reached that stage(Sentence dictionary), it may be useful to compare some rhythmic patterns in more detail.
(14) Here it would be useful to impress upon the new councillor the relationship between the official and the council.
(15) But what is that general pattern? It may be useful to begin with some general figures.
(16) It would be useful to learn how he reconciles his vision on these matters with his work as a songwriter and performer.
(17) It can be useful to refer to something you all have in common, which may restore a feeling of harmony.
(18) It would be useful to have specific state and federal emissions standards for facilities like this, standards to compare against.
(19) It can be useful to ask yourself whether the profile that emerges is one that suits the job you are applying for.
(20) It might be useful to think of an organisation chart as a kind of London Underground map.
(21) It might be useful to consider in more general terms the advantages and disadvantages of direct and indirect systems of taxation.
(22) Primarily aimed at start-ups the courses will also be useful to those running an existing small business and keen to develop further.
(23) It can be useful to have one member of staff clearly designated as the patient's primary therapist.
(24) His policy is to ingratiate himself with anyone who might be useful to him.
(25) As well as illuminating a relatively unexplored area, the research should be useful to educationalists and others working with Hindu children.
(26) These two areas are not entirely distinct, but it may be useful to examine them separately.
(27) The Chair of the Education committee was often a key figure whose ear it might be useful to have.
(28) If you are interested in a career as a local government solicitor it can be useful to train with a local authority.
(29) Nevertheless it is necessary to start somewhere and it might be useful to take off from those analyses.
(30) In fact, he made it a rule never to make any friend who could not be useful to him.
More similar words: be used to, be full of, to the full, hopefully, as a result of, make use of, all too, fall to, fail to, altogether, appeal to, refuge, refugee, make fun of, full, in the future, for the future, awful, in full, handful, helpful, adult, full-time, colorful, result, consult, assault, faculty, culture, fulfilling.