Random good picture Not show
(1) I can only carry two at a time.
(2) He carried on several occupations at a time.
(3) Do one thing at a time, and do well.
(4) The meeting must be held at a time convenient for working mothers.
(5) Can you go up the stairs two steps at a time?
(6) Do one thing at a time, and do it well.
(7) She ran up the stairs two at a time.
(8) Let's attack one problem at a time.
(9) How much can you knock back at a time?
(10) I leapt up the stairs three at a time.
(11) Jack came down the stairs two at a time.
(12) The lift can take four people at a time.
(13) Frank took the stairs two at a time.
(14) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
(15) Can I borrow two books at a time?
(16) He surfs the Internet for hours at a time.
(17) He came at a time when we needed help.
(18) Take the pills two at a time.
(19) You can take out six books at a time. Sentencedict.com
(20) Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
(22) Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
(23) The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
(24) Don't crowd in on me, I will see your books one at a time.
(25) Life doesn't always give us the joys we want.We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
(26) Hold the ladder tightly and move up a rung at a time.
(27) Even when you feel as though there isn't a lot you can do to change unhappiness or problems, you can always do a little--and a little at a time eventually makes a big difference.
(28) You're confusing him! Tell him slowly and one thing at a time.
(29) The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
(30) Because of his work, he's often away for weeks at a time.
More similar words: at any time, at all times, from time to time, once upon a time, not at all, time, on time, in time, in no time, at no time, at times, sometime, meantime, all the time, full-time, at one time, lifetime, by the time, take time, longtime, each time, every time, by this time, sometimes, at other times, at the time of, ahead of time, at the same time, for the time being, have a good time.