Random good picture Not show
1. Shares are selling at a premium.
2. Space is at a premium in this building.
3. Good student accommodation is at a premium .
4. Skilled workers are at a premium in this town.
5. Space is at a premium in a one-bedroomed apartment.
6. Free time is at a premium for working parents.
7. Foldaway furniture is the answer where space is at a premium.
8. If space is at a premium, choose adaptable furniture that won't fill the room.
9. Top quality cigars are being sold at a premium .
10. Honesty is at a premium in this profession,(sentencedict.com) I'm afraid!
11. The modified cars are available at a premium of 5% over the original price.
12. During the Olympic Games, accommodation will be at a premium.
13. And remember, seating is usually at a premium.
14. Younger, unattached people were at a premium in Southland.
15. The few remaining hermaphroditic mice are at a premium because only they can produce the sperm that the all-female mice still need.
16. Invariably such products are sold at a premium price quite unjustified by the cost of their components.
17. Accommodation is at a premium in hotels and private houses alike.
18. Space is at a premium in the back of a Warrior.
19. Even second hand springs and shock absorbers are at a premium.sentencedict.com/at a premium.html
20. Still, since time was at a premium, she couldn't afford to waste it admiring her surroundings.
21. He eventually sold the shares back to the bank at a premium.
22. As all Tuesday regulars are well aware, space is always at a premium.
23. The mirrors would warp up; there would be odd folds and creases; clarity would be at a premium.
24. Yields also were lowered on the noncallable serial bonds due in 2013-2016, which were priced at a premium.
25. They are slow and inappropriate, especially if time is at a premium as is most often the case.
26. A less complimentary analysis might be that value was placed on this because intellectual stimulation was at a premium on that unit.
27. He will be hard to beat in novice chases when stamina is at a premium.
28. With the combat units dispersed and the opposition extremely difficult to locate, good and timely intelligence was at a premium.
29. The forward rates quoted by banks in the foreign exchange market stand either at a premium or discount in relation to the spot rate.
30. It may be necessary to shut down processing equipment with high power demands at night when power is at a premium.
More similar words: premium, premium bond, at a profit, premier, premise, premises, premiere, premiership, holmium, encomium, chromium, taproom, at a pinch, catapult, great ape, cataplexy, natatorium, remit, remix, remise, remind, remiss, crematorium, reminder, remind of, jeremiad, hyperemia, remittent, reminisce, remission.