Random good picture Not show
1. Chromium supplements were used successfully in the treatment of diabetes .
2. The trimmings on the car are made of chromium.
3. He smelled the bitter fragrance of ablated chromium steel.
4. Everyone seemed to be selling chromium picolinate.
5. Hot light leapt out from the damascened chromium steel nozzle in a dazzling silver thread.
6. High levels of cadmium, lead and chromium were also found in sediment in the Dogger Bank.
7. The chromium and nickel are added to give shine and prevent rusting.
8. She's misjudged the weight of the chromium door and crushed her big toe.
9. The chromium, used to prevent pipe corrosion, was released from 1951 until 1966, but lingered in groundwater.
10. Chromium Chromite has been produced from numerous small open pit workings on Unst in Shetland.
11. Tungsten, molybdenum, chromium and manganese, for instance, are used to harden steel.
12. The metals probably include chromium, manganese, cobalt, vanadium, nickel, tungsten and tantalum.
13. The third time he took chromium, he felt his thought processes slowing down.
14. But, as with chromium picolinate, the stars of various supplements rise and fall in the media faster than Hollywood careers.
15. Chrome leather: leather which is tanned solely with chromium salts.
16. Chromium and nickel occur commonly in areas which are also rich in magnesium.
17. Their shoes pressed upward against the chromium of the railings that stretched across the floor in parallels set two feet apart.
18. These are simple combinations of metals like chromium, tungsten, iron or nickel, with carbon monoxide.
19. Frequently chromium deposits are ground or lapped to size.
20. What about the chromium compound?
21. The history of trivalent chromium electroplating was looked back.
22. Chenban manganese steel, chromium ball processing and sales.
23. The metal chromium can be recovered from chromium mud.
24. The following elements are nickel, chromium, molybdenum.
25. Adopt wear-resisting backing board plate coated with chromium.
26. Physicians then found that some diabetics were able to tolerate sugar better when they were given some chromium.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Inorganic chemistry in particular provided the bulk of new pigments based on chromium, cadmium, cobalt, zinc, copper and arsenic.
28. After various experiments, an ingot was cast in August 1913, containing around 13 percent chromium with a little manganese.
29. He stood up and walked across the deck to stand by the chromium guard rail, looking down at her.
30. But just as uncertain is whether anyone needs to take chromium at all.
More similar words: encomium, chrome, chromatic, achromatic, chromosome, monochrome, y chromosome, x chromosome, chromosphere, monochromatic, polychromatic, chromatic scale, premium, premium bond, chronic, chronicle, diachronic, chronology, chronically, chronicler, synchronous, synchronize, synchronise, chronometer, synchronism, anachronism, synchronized, chronological, anachronistic, condominium.