Random good picture Not show
1. She died as a result of her injuries.
2. The flight was delayed as a result of fog.
3. I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
4. Many civilians died as a result of allied bombing.
5. He was injured as a result of boiler explosion.
6. The flood came about as a result of the heavy spring rains.
7. Her hair started falling out as a result of radiation treatment.
8. Students may suffer severe financial hardship as a result of the government's decision.
9. The project foundered as a result of lack of finance.
10. Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976.
11. Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
12. These data show that most cancers are detected as a result of clinical follow - up .
13. The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
14. As a result of a series of European wars, Florida was ceded to England.
15. Shark numbers have dwindled as a result of hunting.
16. He was scarred as a result of the fire.
17. He is paralysed down his left side as a result of polio.
18. Many seabirds died as a result of the oil spill.
19. He was made king as a result of various intrigues.
20. He spent twenty years in prison as a result of a miscarriage of justice.
21. The plan foundered as a result of lack of finance.
22. A man has been forced to resign as a result of being pilloried by some of the press.
23. Some people suffered severe neural damage as a result of the vaccination.
24. As a result of this conflict he lost both his home and his means of livelihood.
25. Hospitals were built as a result of private philanthropy and government intervention.
26. The factory was shut down for two months as a result of the strike.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. She received an income for life as a result of her father's will.
28. Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939 as a result of the invasion of Poland.
29. Government spending on education has not increased. Some areas have improved, but only as a result of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
30. Thousands of pensioners have been done out of millions of pounds as a result of the changes.
More similar words: as a result, result, result in, result from, as a rule, consult, be useful to, consultant, resume, presumably, all too, fall to, fail to, as a whole, as a man, anniversary, altogether, peasant, sully, appeal to, make sure, insulated, be subject to, as a matter of fact, adult, faculty, assault, culture, ultimate, cultural.