Random good picture Not show
1. Curriculum reform at application-oriented universities is concerned.
2. Traditional embedded HTTP server is application-oriented and not general.
3. These sturdy gauges are available in application-oriented versions.
4. Help students develop an application-oriented language learning concept, and elevate their English reading, writing, and communication skills in the area of Electrical-profession.
5. The result is an application-oriented approach to delivering services in the cloud.
6. An abstract base class imposes unnecessary restrictions on application-oriented development of the class hierarchy.
7. It takes an application-oriented approach, providing students with the tools and skills necessary to solve business problems and exploit business opportunities.
8. Firstly, having an investigation on application-oriented universities Engineering Training Center status.
9. It is necessary and feasible to make the application-oriented personnel training program of the independent college characteristic-rization.
10. For application-oriented MDB, backup and restore schemes on the basis of redo log and checkpoint file etc are the key for MDB's recovery.
11. The result indicates that the application-oriented model architecture can meet the requirement of integrative joint operations simulation well.
12. Product engineering is raised from an application-oriented point of views, however(sentencedict.com), multiscale methodology is to certain extent academic research based. The fact is they two are inter-related.
13. For high vocational and technical education training application-oriented talents, how to make network professional students master P2P technology is a problem which we must solve.
14. Talent cultivation of medical specialist education aims at producing qualified application-oriented professionals for grass-root and rural areas.
15. Wireless sensor network (WSN) is a new data-centric and application-oriented network.
16. Database design: An OLTP system usually adopts an entity-relationship (ER) data model and an application-oriented database design.
17. One such supporting action was the introduction of new job roles for application-oriented DB2 DBAs.
18. Although these guidelines also apply to real-time development, all of the examples are business application-oriented, simplifications of actual systems that I have built in the past.
19. However, these frameworks are sometimes hard for system developers to understand because the models'definitions are too abstract or focus on application-oriented solutions.
20. The new century sets higher demands upon the quality, knowledge and ability of English teachers in application-oriented university.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
21. Database design: An OLTP system usually adopts an entity - relationship ( ER ) model and an application-oriented database design.
22. The trends I described in this article—new autonomic and new application-oriented features arriving with each new release of DB2 (on all platforms)—are virtually certain to continue.
23. The main purpose of the cooperative undergraduate education is to foster internationalized application-oriented professionals.
24. This paper discusses how to strengthen Engineering Training Center construction work of the application-oriented universities.
More similar words: patent application, application, applications, misapplication, application form, run application, job application, application area, application fee, loan application, application file, field application, application layer, practical application, application Program Interface, active application, credit application, application system, application server, application process, letter of application, application program, computer application, application package, application protocol, applications programme, supplication, applicative, applicator, political orientation.