Random good picture Not show
1. Ankyrin repeats, as one of the most common protein motifs, are involved in diverse protein-protein interactions in various life activities.
2. Ankyrin repeats, as one of the most commonly protein motifs , are involved in diverse protein-protein interactions in various life activities.
3. The cellular distribution of PKC and ankyrin was observed by indirect immunofluorescence.
4. Objective: To study the effect of protein kinase C(PKC) on ankyrin in erythrocytes.
5. In this review, we discussed the research progress of ankyrin repeat containing protein in plant signal transduction.
More similar words: hanky-panky, valkyrie, hanky, manky, lanky, skanky, cranky, swanky, thankyou, thank you, ankylosis, ankylosed, ankylosaurus, ankylosing spondylitis, syrinx, key ring, syringa, syringe, syringin, porphyrin, labyrinth, syringoma, myringotomy, antipyrine, aminopyrine, rinky-dink, labyrinthian, labyrinthine, myringoplasty, syringomyelia.