Random good picture Not show
1. I'm fed up with work, meetings, and all that jazz.
2. Simply phone the ticket hot-line and all that aggro will be a thing of the past.
3. I feel very bitter about my childhood and all that was denied me.
4. She likes grammar and all that.
5. She handles the publicity and all that business.
6. He ate the fish, bone and all that.
7. They sell televisions and radios and all that jazz.
8. How's it going? You know-love, life and all that jazz.
9. I knew he was interested in computers and all that.
10. I'm bored by history-dates and battles and all that stuff.
11. You don't believe in ghosts and all that malarkey , do you?
12. You don't believe in horoscopes and all that mumbo jumbo, do you?
13. A single mistake and all that time and money would go down the drain.
14. His spirit has left him and all that remains is the shell of his body.
15. By cereals we mean wheat, oats, rye, barley, and all that.
16. We then got interested in health foods and all that jazz.
17. So tiny, so perfect, and all that dark hair!
18. I read the books and all that stuff.
19. And all that effort went to waste.
20. Not diving in and all that.
21. At your age, advancing years and all that.
22. Matches the description, right age and all that stuff.
23. The family honour and all that nonsense.
24. High moral standards and all that.
25. The cookies and all that jazz.
26. Now never mind ghosts and all that malarkey.
27. Hope your birthday begins a new year with special happiness and all that means the most to you.
28. She lectured us about the honour of the school and all that jazz.
29. I won't have anything to do with spiritualism(Sentencedict.com ), ghosts and all that mumbo-jumbo.
30. I like the socializing but I can't be bothered with the dressing up and all that malarkey.
More similar words: all that, and all, scandal, all the same, all the time, all the more, all through, fall through, that, pull through, so that, that is, in that, see that, and that, at that, now that, only that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, at that time, medal, all too, fall to, health, wealth, wealthy, although, full-time.