Random good picture Not show
1. The amphitheater was a sealed off round structure . Swordplay, wresting, gladiatoral and other contests were held there.
2. That must be the oval unroofed amphitheater in Rome. It was basically a stadium with comprehensive functions.
3. The majority of the Amphitheater School District governing board reeks with corruption, arrogance, conflicts of interest and blatant stonewalling.
4. The spectators in the amphitheater cheered the gladiators.
5. One of a series of steps an amphitheater.
6. The Chicago Amphitheater was packed, sweltering rocking.
7. The Roman Amphitheater is the symbol of Casterbridge.
8. Hollywood Bowl, the huge outdoor amphitheater, is very attractive.
9. This is considered to be the world's oldest amphitheater.
10. TITe is his mind. It is an amphitheater in which the actor gives a protean performance.
11. Annie: That must be the oval unroofed amphitheater in Rome. It was basically a stadium with comprehensive functions.
12. The amphitheater is too tiny. He puts dynamite to it.
13. People in Roman times went to the Amphitheater to see plays and gladiator fights.
14. COLOSSEUM, ITALY: The 50,000 - seat amphitheater 3 in Rome was inaugurated in A . D . 80.
15. This steep- sloped amphitheater was built around A. D. 160 by Greek philosopher and rhetorician Herodes Atticus as a tribute to his wife.
16. The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater.
17. He was then a 20-year-old security guard inside the Chicago Amphitheater where the delegates met.
18. They sat alone in one of four sections of bleacher seats that formed an amphitheater over a pit area.
19. The theater on the $ 320 million vessel was designed in the style of an outdoor amphitheater, with cantilevered balconies.
20. Are the neighbors going to be bothered with noise like Shoreline Amphitheater?
21. It calls for creating a skateboard park, a picnic area, a sculpture to climb on and an amphitheater.
22. The high hillside was hollowed out a long, long time ago, in order to create an amphitheater facing the sea.
23. Three thousand years and more must have passed since the morning when Perseus stood on trial in that amphitheater.
24. Long lazy days, trips to the beach and James Taylor at the local amphitheater.
25. Sometimes circuses with acrobats and animal acts would stage shows in the Amphitheater.
26. It was mid - June , 1972, the Chicago Amphitheater was packed , sweltering, rocking.
27. The 20 th century Grand Husseini Mosque is less than a mile from an ancient Roman amphitheater.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Men fought with lions in the arena of the great amphitheater at Rome.
29. Greece is, of course, the land of ancient sites and architectural treasures---the Acropolis in Athens, the amphitheater of Epidaurus, and the reconstructed palace at Knossos among the best known.
30. There is a curved stone bench, like a tiny amphitheater facing the memorial.
More similar words: amphitheatre, theater, amphibian, amphibious, white heat, heat engine, sweater, camphor, graphite, whither, heat, death camp, wheat, cheat, theatre, sheathing, heathenism, beat the air, theatrical, in the heat of, with the aid of, prickly heat, be at war with, specific heat, philatelist, sophisticated, unsophisticated, beaten, create, permeate.