Random good picture Not show
1) He was widely tipped to succeed William Hague as leader of the party.
2) Hague was lagging badly in the polls.
3) Hague has already been accused of a dangerous flirtation with populism over immigration or law and order issues.
4) Capital: Amsterdam; seat of government: The Hague.
5) Mr. Hague I congratulate my hon. Friend on his work so far.
6) Mr. Hague I welcome the moves made so far by my right hon. Friend to encourage manufacturers to make cars more defensible.
7) Hague 31, sharp, ambitious was elected at the 1989 by-election with a 2,634 majority.
8) Thus the Hague rules prohibited the bombardment of undefended towns and villages.
9) The Hague is an immaculate city, where you're more likely to see bicycles and trams than cars.
10) Meanwhile Mr Hague has outlined plans to end state funding of universities.
11) Mr Hague said the tax burden had risen from 35.2 % in 1996-97 to 38.2 % this year.
12) When the international criminal tribunal in the Hague indicted Milosevic for war crimes two months later, Western governments were relieved.
13) The change would mean a U-turn for Mr Hague,(http://sentencedict.com/Hague.html) who voted in 1991 to keep the mandatory life sentence for murder.
14) While the Hague event may seem to be an exercise in tilting at windmills, the opposite may also be true.
15) The Hague Linker is getting in on the act.
16) Mr. Hague I thank my hon. Friend for announcing the inquiry today.
17) Mr Hague has dragged political debate down to a new low.
18) Mr Hague faced criticism of his promise last October to cut taxes even if the economy entered a recession.
19) By last week Mr Hague had almost conceded the election.
20) So the spooky prospect of Prime Minister Hague is just too science fiction to scare the Labour herd into the polling booths.
21) The company offers flights to Amsterdam with onward travel to The Hague.
22) Downstairs there's ladies' keep fit in one room and the William Hague roadshow in another.
23) The matter has been further discussed in the two Special Commissions which have reviewed the operation of the Hague Convention.
24) The standardization of textual requirements was an equally important contribution of the Hague Rules to the certainty of the ocean bill.
25) Mr Massow said the controversy had pitted the Tory leader, William Hague, against his own party's liberal wing.
26) These are what have put Martin in jail for life, and Hague wants more of them.
27) Major was spot on, just as he was dead right to go on to warn Hague against his loony right.
28) All four have been charged with crimes against humanity by the Hague International Tribunal.
29) In this article, when appropriate, this implementing statute will be used as the relevant version of the Hague Rules.
30) Kojong asked Hulbert to be his emissary to the Hague.
More similar words: Hague rules, ague, vague, esophagus, prague, league, plague, oesophagus, plagued, vaguely, sarcophagus, at a guess, in league, baguette, colleague, big-league, beleaguer, vagueness, ivy league, arab league, anthropophagus, black plague, major league, beleaguering, in league with, daguerreotype, bubonic plague, league of nations, hanseatic league, pneumonic plague.