Random good picture Not show
1. Louis, he was suffering from ague and dropsy.
2. I was ill at the time with the ague but I remember the verdict being recorded.
3. At first I thought it was some ague but it proved to the Sweating Sickness.
4. Cried Jabez Stone , in an ague of fear.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
5. AGUE, tertian fever, quartan fever, paludism. Malaria has been known about since ancient times and has gone under many names.
6. AGUE, tertian fever, quartan fever, paludism. Malaria has been known about since ancient times and has gone under many names. Today, it kills over a million people a year, most of them young children.
7. He shivered as with an ague.
8. Quartan ague kill old men, and cure young.
9. An ague in the spring is physic for a king.
10. Quartan ague kills old men, and cures young.
11. AGUE, tertian fever, quartan fever, paludism.
12. He took down with fever and ague.
13. I often ague with my friends about the problem.
14. Richard now pressed on to Salerno, where he wanted to discuss a recurrent ague with the city's famous doctors.
15. The trees shook, all their young leaves shivering as if with ague or fear of the approaching storm.
16. Athelstan studied the jars, dismissing them as nothing but mild cures for ague, aches and pains.
17. The figures on the screen seemed to be shaking with the ague and they moved their lips like mutes.
More similar words: vague, plague, league, plagued, vaguely, baguette, beleaguer, vagueness, colleague, bubonic plague, league of nations, jaguar, seagull, esophagus, asparagus, coagulate, sarcophagus, rogue, argue, fugue, guest, guess, vogue, morgue, tongue, pirogue, in vogue, fatigue, huguenot, intrigue.