Random good picture Not show
1. Due to technologic advances, the definition of entamoeba has been changed in last decades by differentiating Entamoeba histolytica from Entamoeba dispar .
2. Objective To study the staining method of active Entamoeba hi histolytica trophozoite.
3. Objective:To study the relationship between the infections of Entamoeba gingivalis and Trichomonas buccalis and oral disease.
4. Entamoeba histolytica is, possibly, the most pathogenic amoeba for humans.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Results: The infective rate of Entamoeba gingivalis of patients was 76% . The infective rate of Entamoeba gingivalis and Trichomonas tenax was 6% . The total protozoa infective rate were 82% .
6. To investigate the infection of Entamoeba gingivalis in adolescents and its relationship with oral diseases.
7. Objective To investigate the prevalence of Entamoeba gingivalis infection in college students in Tangshan, and analyze the relationship between the infection and human behaviors.
8. Entamoeba histolytica causes amoebic dysentery, characterized by bloody stools and diarrhea accompanied by abdominal pain.
9. Entamoeba histolytica prefers engulfing erythrocytes of higher mammals to chicken erythrocytes.
10. Several protozoan species in the genus Entamoeba infect humans, but not all of them are associated with disease.
11. The relations of Entamoeba gingivalis infection to the sex, marriage, oral hygiene and mouth diseases are discussed.
12. Reports 453 contagious and epidemic cases of Trichomonas tenax and Entamoeba gingivalis among the residents in Shihezi Prefecture, Xinjiang, from May 5,1982 to May5, 1983.
13. Objective: To observe the morphology of the trophozoite of Entamoeba gingivalis.
14. B. h was often associated with the infection of Entamoeba coli and other intestinal protozoa.
15. The little knowledge The beginning of 1990s a census found: 50% above crowd the oral cavity are gum entamoeba.
16. The results of ultracytochemical studies on Trichomonas vaginalis, T. hominis and Entamoeba histolytica showed that they all had lysosomes and endoplasmic reticula.
17. Ascaris lumbricoides, Giardia lamblia, Hookworm, Trichomonas hominis, Taenia solium and Entamoeba are the major infective parasites.
18. Objective To look for a better methods for culture and preservation of Entamoeba invades.
More similar words: amoeba, amoebae, amoebic dysentery, amoebic, amoeboid, tantamount, significant amount, contact metamorphism, pentamer, pentameter, gentamicin, testamentary, dynamoelectric, make a mountain out of a molehill, get a move on, net amount, matamoros, salbutamol, tamoxifen, data module, mental representation, paracetamol, metamorphic, metamorphism, metamorphose, credit amount, metamorphosis, metamorphic rock, bantam, baseball diamond.