Random good picture Not show
1. The incense is a perfect mnemonic for Zanzibar.
2. Clashes between police and opposition protesters in Zanzibar over disputed elections have led to an unconfirmed death toll of 37.
3. Our delegation flew to Zanzibar on June 1.
4. The main crops grown Zanzibar are coconuts and cloves.
5. Zanzibar, a narrow strip along the coast , was a British protectorate after 1890.
6. The shortest war on record, between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896, lasted just 38 minutes.
7. We Zanzibar would like to build a coloured society where all men can have equal opportunity.
8. The novel Zanzibar will be published by Faber and Faber on September 2.
9. Zanzibar has of late become the newly discovered destination for holiday makers and honeymooners.
10. Little phrases from California, whales with big fins, Zanzibar, the Alcazar.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. The shortest war on record, between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896, lasted 38 minutes.
12. Zanzibar became independent, after being a British Protectorate since 1890.
13. Ginger is the pulverized dried root of Zanzibar officinale, grown in Jamaica, China, and India.
14. A rowdy separatist movement in the island of Zanzibar is quiet for now.
15. Tanganyika achieved independence in 1961 and joined with Zanzibar in 1964 to form Tanzania.
16. Tanzania is a union of the states of Tanganyika and Zanzibar.
17. In some cases, as in relations between the mainland and Zanzibar, this could be decisive.
18. Kosovo is the top story on the website of Unpo, the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation, which has 69 members, from Abkhazia to Zanzibar.
19. A city of Tanzania on the western coast of Zanzibar Island.
20. Backtracking from the grand speech before his defeat at Zanzibar Land, we already see the sympathetic Big Boss and his savior status with Gray Fox's tragic childhood, Dr.
21. The war orphans Big Boss rescues, from Gray Fox to the kids at Zanzibar Land, all seem to be capital for Big Boss' enterprises.
22. On the afternoon of August 21, 2002, Vice President Hu Jintao held talks with Amani Abeid Karume, President of Zanzibar of the United Republic of Tanzania.
23. It is not worth while to go round the world to count the cats in Zanzibar.
24. SIT has played a vital role in the eradication of the tsetse fly population in Zanzibar and in the control of screwworms in several countries.
25. And then there is the country beyond Freetown – the peninsula and its incredible jungle sierra, endless sands and fishing communities remind me of Zanzibar or Tobago without the hotels.
More similar words: tanzania, minibar, millibar, unzip, barbarously, barbarous, barbarism, barbarian, barbarity, barbaric, frenzied, zany, frenziedly, stanza, kwanzaa, bonanza, mezzanine, chimpanzee, cognizant, byzantine, incognizant, cognizance, extravaganza, ribald, tribal, franz ferdinand, cannibal, taliban, libation, celibacy.