Random good picture Not show
1. The life of Marx is remarkably well documented.
2. Causes of the disease have been well documented.
3. The cancer risks associated with smoking have been well documented.
4. The main attractions of the Big Apple are well documented.
5. It is well documented that men die younger than women.
6. This period of history is not well documented.
7. Its reliability and performance improvements are well documented.
8. The problem is well documented.
9. These are well documented complaints - made repeatedly.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. His time as Governor of Madras is well documented and is regarded as having been very successful.
11. This of course has been well documented in the tragic cases of children suffering from abuse.
12. What happens in this situation has been well documented: Each group becomes more cohesive, as members close ranks.
13. If there are conflicts and they are well documented, let them stand.
14. Being over-generous when pouring one's own is a well documented cause of excessive intake.
15. The decision process for loan approval was well documented and of limited complexity.
16. Data sets precluded from analysis are well documented, but the great bulk of typical experimental data will be handled.
17. Since this type of parser is well documented, I will simply outline its main features.
18. Well documented and detailed evidence is provided in the journal Religion in Communist Lands.
19. These effects, which have been well documented in recent psychological research, are called epigenetic rules.
20. The West Country woollen districts seem unusually well documented on these matters, but there is evidence from other trades.
21. Thus near misses of comets and asteroids are well documented by modern observations, and grazing impacts also occur.
22. It is well documented that there are geographical variations in both health status and health care expenditure within Britain.
23. A parallel trend which has been widely perceived but less well documented is that of increasing numbers of authors per article.
24. Nevertheless, the problems of this ultimate in fixed track systems are particularly well documented.
25. The arguments for and against this approach to curriculum planning and evaluation are well documented elsewhere.
26. Premiums are usually reasonable, provided the investigation is thorough and well documented and supported by affidavits.
27. All these countries have handled incoming tours in the past with considerable ease and all their faculties are well documented.
28. Conflicts between the aspirations of individuals and the objectives of organizations have been well documented.
29. The correlation between infant mortality and fertility has not been well documented.
30. The chapter of the way in which some Labour councils have behaved is well documented.
More similar words: documented, undocumented, document, documental, documentary, documentation, documentary film, well-done, integument, integumentary, counterargument, demented, lamented, segmented, augmented, tormented, pigmented, acumen, regimented, fragmented, implemented, ecumenical, Dead men tell no tales, well-educated, well-adjusted, contentedly, All's well that ends well, discontented, contentedness, contented.