Random good picture Not show
1. War-weariness has not brought a pro-Moscow regime to power.
2. The emergence of the Women's Peace Crusade was symptomatic of a growing war-weariness among the population at large.
3. We must therefore educate the young people along a revolutionary line lest they be affected by the war phobia and war-weariness spread by the revisionists.
4. Even a McCain administration will find itself hemmed in by Democratic majorities in Congress and war-weariness among the public.
5. This article attempts to shorten the distance between the writer, the hero in the writer's novel and the reader by an analysis of war-weariness with Hemingway's war experiences.
More similar words: weariness, war-weary, world-weariness, wariness, dreariness, wear well, nuclear weapon, chariness, sugariness, ordinariness, solitariness, contrariness, arbitrariness, voluntariness, temporariness, swear in, wearing, swearing, extraordinariness, wearing away, forswearing, bear witness, long-wearing, hard-wearing, hardwearing, wearing apparel, outerwear, sweatiness, underwear, marines.