Random good picture Not show
1. Graveness and chariness are my best excellence.
2. Strong communication ( both oral and written ), chariness, reliable and hardworking with an attitude to learn.
3. My biggest characteristic is chariness and preciseness when working, I like thinking .
4. If you have enough patience and chariness, you can not only watch the aloof and proud egret standing in the water but also catch sight of the slim kingfisher diving into the water for fish.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Conclusion:Nursing and observation chariness, feeding and adding milk correctly were important to prevent and diagnosis early of NEC.
6. Because we think that we treat the customers is like to treat our friends with full of enthusiasm and thoughtful, we will not grudge providing more patience and chariness.
7. Easy-going , Outgoing Active, Optimism , positive , with chariness and responsibility.
8. Associate degree and above, good spoken English, initiative and chariness with working.
9. According stride borough mechanical harvest practice, the author summarizes basic experiences as invariance , core, sincerity, chariness and take pains.
10. Self-controlled temperature, multi-leveled water provision, and innovative individualized fitment enable every owner to feel Taihua's chariness and consideration.
More similar words: saccharine, wariness, weariness, dreariness, contrariness, solitariness, ordinariness, temporariness, arbitrariness, voluntariness, world-weariness, extraordinariness, charing, saccharin, marines, hardiness, merchant marine, mandarin chinese, airiness, eeriness, chanciness, chalkiness, hairiness, sorriness, merriness, Chinese character, submarine sandwich, savoriness, blurriness, sultriness.