Random good picture Not show
1. The first rule in choosing a vice-presidential candidate is to pick some one who does not undermine the campaign.
2. He announced that his vice-presidential running mate was James B. Stockdale, a retired admiral with little political experience.
3. It isn't just the reporters for whom the vice-presidential choice is important.
4. He is mentioned as a possible vice-presidential nominee for 1996.
5. Trish voiced her support for the vice-presidential campaign of Gerlandine Ferraro.
6. And among the most frequently mentioned vice-presidential possibilities are Govs.
7. And I began the search for a vice-presidential nominee.
8. During the campaign, his vice-presidential nominee Joe Biden attracted attention for announcing that, in the first six months of his presidency, Obama would be tested on the international stage.
9. In the vice-presidential matchup, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska has refused to provide any health records or to be interviewed on the subject.
10. McCain also praised his vice-presidential running mate, Alaska governor Sarah Palin, saying she has a clear record of reform.
11. The vice-presidential debate suggests that longer sentences may not always correspond to greater eloquence.
12. Her latest high profile interview was of former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin earlier this week.
13. Ms. Palin, 45, the Republican vice-presidential nominee last year, was supposed to serve through the end of 2010; she said she would cede control of the state to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell on July 26.sentencedict.com/vice-presidential.html
14. In 2008, during Ms. Palin's vice-presidential campaign, Mr. Trump said he trusted her to deal with the nation's economic crisis.
15. In 1952, when he was the vice-presidential candidate on the Republican ticket, it was reported that there were some wealthy businessmen who contributed to a slush fund for Nixon's private use.
16. Party offcials brokered the deal between the president and his vice-presidential candidate.
17. It has nothing to do with Bob Dole, the vice-presidential nomination, or abortion.
18. But he left open the option of serving as Mr Clinton's vice-presidential running-mate in the general election against President Bush.
19. The Golkar party has announced that current Vice President and party chairman Jusef Kalla will be running for the post with former military General Wiranto as his vice-presidential partner.
20. But the party remains divided over the decision and there is speculation that Golkar could also offer a vice-presidential candidate to run with President Yudohoyono.
21. FBI officials and secret service investigators were trying yesterday to track down hackers who broke into an email account belonging to US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
22. Is it an homage to the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin?
23. Organisers banned media from the event after the former vice-presidential candidate indicated she would speak differently if reporters were present.
24. The disclosure was made just days after Palin was chosen as John McCain's Republican vice-presidential running mate in the presidential election.
25. While the presidential debates are potentially decisive, a poor showing by Palin in the sole vice-presidential one would resurrect doubts again about McCain's judgement in choosing her.
26. The two senators are expected to come back to Washington for Wednesday's vote, as is Obama's vice-presidential running mate, Senator Joe Biden.
27. Palin, 44, the governor of Alaska and former US vice-presidential candidate, was ranked 27th while US Secretary of State Clinton was in 43th place as well as the poll's most senior pick at 61.
28. "A name more thoroughly detested is not to be found in the vocabulary of American politics, " thundered Georgia's Tom Watson, vice-presidential nominee for the upstart "People's Party" in 1896.
More similar words: vice president, vice-president, senior vice president, executive vice president, presidential, presidential term, residential, residentially, nonresidential, non-residential, residential area, residential district, president, ex-president, president ford, president bush, presidents' day, president nixon, president-elect, president truman, president carter, president reagan, president lincoln, president hoover, president kennedy, president mckinley, president john adams, president jefferson, president eisenhower, president george w. bush.