Random good picture Not show
1. A US fleet blockaded the port of Veracruz.
2. Tropical Storm Nate makes landfall in Mexico's Veracruz state.
3. I was born in Veracruz.
4. And I reported to the Veracruz Fed that I had arrived safely.
5. In 1914, US troops occupied the port of Veracruz, an action deemed an "invasion" by the Mexican government.
6. The breakouts in the eastern state of Veracruz happened almost simultaneously.
7. Villagers in the Mexican state of Veracruz discovered the tablet sometime before 1999(sentencedict.com/veracruz.html), while quarrying an ancient Olmec mound for road-building material.
8. A Mexican businessman in Veracruz commenting on race: "The only pure bloods are horses."
9. A community in Veracruz has been protesting pollution from a large pig farm.
10. In Mexico, officials in the port city of Veracruz say an explosion and fire at a fireworks factory killed at least 37 people and injured at least 50.
11. A mountain pass of southeast Mexico between Veracruz and Mexico City. It was the site of a U. S. victory (April 8, 847) in the Mexican War.
12. The significance of the orientation of fields in Central Veracruz is still unknown.
13. Pemex received three bids on its Cosolacaque operation, which produces ammonia in southeastern Veracruz state.
14. Last month a teacher and a talk-show host were arrested in Veracruz state on terrorism charges, after tweeting false rumours that schools were under attack.
15. Room rates varied from country to country: US$18 in Veracruz,(sentencedict.com) half that in Bolivia.
16. Sit at a desk and explore every detail of the new luxury Hyundai SUV Veracruz. The intensive movies will guide your journey.
17. I travelled by express coach south from Dallas to Veracruz on the Gulf of Mexico: 750 miles, 36 hours, $115.
18. S. Army. He directed operations during the Mexican War and led the U. S. invasion at Veracruz and the victory at the Battle of Cerro Gordo.
19. A new bike awaited me at the Honda agency in Veracruz. I was confronted by the first official when registering the bike.
20. Honduran immigrant Jose Humberto Castro, 26, clings to a freight train on his way to the border with the United States in Orizaba in the state of Veracruz November 3, 2010.
21. Among the cases later discovered was a large influenza outbreak near Perote, a small town in Veracruz state, which was reported on April 2.
22. Mexican media have speculated the flu may have originated at a pig farm in the tropical southeastern state of Veracruz.
23. Mr. Gallegos, 48, is a traditional warlock, one of dozens who work in this idyllic town, nestled near the Gulf of Mexico by Lake Catemaco in the state of Veracruz.
24. This is a simplified version of a black bean soup from the Veracruz region of Mexico.
25. Scientists have yet to pinpoint the origin of the swine flu virus, the earliest cases of which were found in Veracruz, Mexico.
More similar words: santa cruz, utter a cry, cruzeiro, overachiever, overact, veracity, veracious, overacting, overactive, overachieve, nerve-racking, overactivity, underachiever, sacrum, overachievement, simulacrum, tinea cruris, over and over again, soda cracker, character actor, intracranial, extracranial, average rate, leverage ratio, zebra crossing, general average, across the tracks, operating leverage, sacramento river, for ever and ever.