Random good picture Not show
1. The police haven't got a clear clue up to now.
2. Up to now,I've read as far as the fifth chapter,the second volume of "The War and Peace".
3. Up to now,the pilot has logged 3 000 flying hours.
4. Up to now automotive aftermarket of China has been enlarging, but the level of Chinese automotive aftermarket still fall behind compared with the developed countries.
5. We've kept our meetings secret up to now.
6. Her life has run smoothly up to now.
7. Up to now the post of president has been largely ceremonial.
8. I'd like to know what caper he is up to now.
9. Up to now he's been quiet.
10. Up to now he's been very quiet.
11. Up to now he's still quiet.
12. Up to now[sentencedict.com], Mr scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other.
13. What's that old rascal been up to now?
14. However, up to now we have only considered the positive side of the relationship between sports participation and health.
15. Up to now, the conventional wisdom has been that Clinton would run considerable risk by opposing the initiative.
16. Up to now, Vyner has been joint managing director of the whole business, along with David Quarmby.
17. It would seem that much effort up to now has focused upon information gathering to the neglect of the other two processes.
18. Up to now they had kept a low profile, but they were becoming more militant.
19. But no complaints: up to now, I have never had a serious illness.
20. Up to now the police have played a passive role with the hippies, preferring to keep a watchful eye on them.
21. Up to now, the meetings have focused primarily on black elected officials and appointed officials.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. And up to now, you've had to quit or grin and bear it.
23. But this teams needs more continuity than up to now and it can still do a lot better.
24. The time is ripe for a review of progress up to now.
25. Just being in the same room as him sent shivers of something down her spine that up to now she had never experienced.
26. What can we learn from twenty prehistoric burial chambers, which we call cists, and which have been uncovered up to now?
27. Wanted to put her arm around her, hug her, what the hell had super-brat been up to now?
28. This evidence indicates that the importance of this benefit has probably been seriously underestimated up to now.
29. Somehow she managed to take a proper breath, not the little shallow gasps she had been giving up to now.
30. It is your decision whether to continue the way you have been up to now or to implement changes.
More similar words: up to, add up to, come up to, live up to, stand up to, face up to, lead up to, up to date, autonomy, measure up to, honor, donor, keep to, symptom, economy, tone, economic, agronomy, get on, interrupt, economics, economist, sit on, put on, button, act on, corruption, astronomer, on occasion, cotton.