Random good picture Not show
(1) Unit of account Money is used as a common denominator in which the value of things can be expressed in the market.
(2) Thus transactions between residents of two countries each using its own units of account necessitates the exchange of one for another.
(3) Basket unit of account: A unit of account linked to a Basket of currencies.
(4) Unit of account means the unit of account mentioned in article 26.
(5) The unit of account deferred payment of debts is also money.
(6) The unit of account for deferred payment of debts is also money.
(7) Gold is no longer the unit of account of the SDR.
(8) Means of payment(sentencedict.com), store of value and unit of account are the functions of currency.
(9) Here the dollar gradually replaces the national currency as a reserve value, means of payment and unit of account.
(10) Gold is the objective indicator of inflation: When its price in any currency rises substantially, that means the unit of account is weakening and that we're inflating.
(11) Money - A means of exchange, store of value, and unit of account within an economy.
(12) The origin of currency is the creation of a circulating medium of exchange based on a unit of account which quickly becomes a store of value.
More similar words: chart of accounts, statement of account, on account of, account, accounts, account for, on account, accountant, accounting, on no account, bank account, accountancy, accountable, call to account, by all accounts, account number, unaccountable, charge account, account balance, savings account, accountability, checking account, accounts payable, take into account, accounting system, to take into account, controlling account, accounts receivable, accounting equation, uncollectible accounts.