Random good picture Not show
1. Deforestation is destroying large areas of tropical rain forest.
2. Of those that pollinate a small percentage of tropical rain forest trees, a minority feed exclusively on floral resources.
3. Nevertheless, tropical rain forest may be flammable at the edges, so that savanna may spread.
4. Tropical Rain Forest , Elephant Forest.
5. The fifth route is for Xishuangbanna tropical rain forest and Dai ethnic folklore.
6. The current growing tropical rain forest deforestation reclamation, people of all countries has caused great concern.
7. Earth's tropical rain forest covers an area of about six per cent of the surface.
8. For the environmentally minded contractor, several lumber companies in California are now marketing ethically chopped tropical rain forest timber.
9. That becomes only too clear if you find yourself hungry in a tropical rain forest.
10. Although the families of plants involved are ancient, they are represented in tropical rain forest to different extents in different continents.
11. It is ideal for trees; and this, indeed, is the region of tropical rain forest.
12. All of these realize the harmony of the highway landscape planting with tropical rain forest nature.
13. The Great Argus Pheasant, hasianidae, lives in single at tropical rain forest of south Asia and feeds on leaves, buds, berries and invertebrates .
14. A young couple planed to make a wedding trip in the tropical rain forest.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. Dry and decayed old trees can be seen everywhere in a tropical rain forest.
16. The island is covered with red soil and dense tropical rain forest.
More similar words: rainforest, rain forest, tropical, subtropical, tropical zone, tropical fish, tropical cyclone, topical anesthesia, tropics, isentropic, topical, microscopically, restrain, restraint, restrained, unrestrained, catastrophically, electrical resistance, electrical resistivity, anthropic, tropism, bargain for, misanthropic, philanthropic, rainfall, train fare, spectroscopic, infotainment, unforeseen, phototropism.