Random good picture Not show
1. Tribology technologies are ready for application, and can account for substantial savings to industry.
2. A component model of tribology design was proposed based on the system analysis of task solution process in tribology design, and the tribology design language(TDL) was defined based on this model.
3. It expounds the important sense of tribology design of mining machinery to increase commercial efficiency, mechanical reliability and mechanical life.
4. The wear process of tribology system in general meaning has been analyzed and discussed.
5. The results show that the tribology capability of oil allocating pair has been significantly improved.
6. Physical and chemical method can better the tribology properties.
7. The design of tribology material in fact is the design of tribology system.
8. In the past, due to the limit in theory and computer capacity, the tribology behavior and the dynamics behavior in CPRCS were investigated seperately.
9. This paper objectively expounds the frictional mechanism of plastic deformed surface from the angle of tribology.
10. In this paper, through a lot of experiments on the new Model MMU - 5 Tester, a set of standard conditions for the experimental study on tribology characteristics of the tester are obtained.
11. Some practical application of TDL show that this language can describe for all kinds of tribology task, and provides the unified data interface for tribology application.
12. The progress of the fullerene ( C 60 ) applied in tribology was reviewed in this paper.
13. The effect of the phosphonation of the counterpart samples and the load condition on the tribology of the phosphate coatings are also determined.
14. The array micro - pits with regular profiles can modify surface tribology character, improve lubrication and wear - resisting.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The operation and service life of gear transmissions are crucially affected by the tribology.
16. The tribochemical changes of dodecane and stearic acid in the course of friction was studied through tribology experiments and infrared spectra analysis.
17. Cutting, Cutting movement Cutting tool's damages are all belong to the tribology in general.
More similar words: symbology, amphibolous, bologna, ology, theology, apology, enology, urology, zoology, biology, otology, ecology, neology, geology, ideology, mycology, andrology, mixology, pedology, typology, topology, sexology, cytology, etiology, ethology, histology, axiology, rheology, agrology, doxology.