Random good picture Not show
1. Take the exit for Trento.
2. University of Trento , a young, medium sized institution in a human-scale city that offers an excellent quality of life.
3. Sophisticated and traditional cooking from the area near Trento - a total mix of Austrian, Swiss and Italian style.
4. The Council of Trent (Italian: Trento) was an ecumenical council of the Catholic Church held in discontinuous sessions between 1545 and 1563 in response to the Protestant Reformation.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Visiting scholar(1996-1997), Rome University(Tor Vergata), Italy. Advanced visiting scholar(2002), Trento University, Italy.
6. "Consistency is the biggest challenge for a chef anywhere, " says Chef Trento, "And it's no different in the air.
7. His training was topped off with three important first prizes at renowned international conductor competitions: Besancon, Trento and Amsterdam.
8. Currently he instructs in computer simulation and electronic circuit courses at the University of Trento. Dr.
9. More recently, in the April issue of the same Royal Society journal, Rosa Rugani of the University of Trento in Italy and her team demonstrated arithmetic in newly hatched chickens.
10. This small, 4-star hotel is located in the historic centre of Trento near main landmarks, 500 metres from the railway station, and within easy reach of the A22 motorway.
11. The researchers will present their findings at the International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval in Trento, Italy later this month.
More similar words: trenton, entrenchment, rent out, trent, preferential treatment, entrench, market rent, entrenched, retrenchment, entrepreneur, collect rents, current record, current operation, council of trent, entrepreneurial, concurrent operation, apparent resistivity, department of the treasury, from strength to strength, trend, trench, trendy, entombment, event-oriented, uptrend, trencher, retrench, downtrend, strength, parent element.