Random good picture Not show
1. The tollgate at the bridge gave him another excuse for dallying.
2. A prison bus exploded near our tollgate.
3. In the highway tollgate system, the life of the reader has direct impact on IC card popularization.
4. Is Dongseong Tollgate near your work?
5. Ji-yeon, a tollgate ticket girl, is frightened by a mysterious black car, which pays a bloodstained ticket fee at midnight.
6. It is right before tollgate entering Jiangsu Province.
7. By analyzing the situation about the ship tollgate, this paper presents the design and implement of general tollgate system, discusses some questions in design.
8. Martin had discussed leasing the Tollgate, one of the 50 oldest inns in the U.S., from owner John Pecora, an old friend.
9. Exit Anting. It is right before tollgate entering Jiangsu Province.
10. It ripped through a tollgate about 20 meters away from the explosion site, and shattered all the windows of buildings located within a radius of 3 kilometers.
11. Responsible to follow company design control practices using the Tollgate process.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. File photo dated 07/11/2007 of Prime Minister Gordon Brown pictured during a visit to Tollgate Nursery School, East London.
13. In particular, its iTunes Store gives it control of the tollgate through which billions of paid-for music tracks and albums, videos and apps cascade down to millions of customers worldwide.
14. An American International Student Centers Internet slide show touting the Tollgate Inn and Torrington encouraged Li to enroll, he said.
15. The method of calculating delay of queuing vehicles at road tollgate, analyzing effect of toll to trip time on road, converting toll fee to trip time are presented.
16. From Shanghai take A 11 Huning Expressway. Exit Anting. It is right before tollgate entering Jiangsu Province.
17. The proper size of buffer zone in front of the tollgate can be acquired by predicted the number of passengers.
18. In the six years since, Google has become the web's default clearinghouse and principal tollgate.
More similar words: vulgate, tailgate, promulgate, promulgated, ball game, colligate, promulgator, promulgation, toll, atoll, extoll, stollen, death toll, tollbooth, ayatollah, watergate, watergate scandal, ayatollah khomeini, tolerate, gate, gates, agate, amalgamate, legate, gateau, ligate, negate, gateway, legatee, frigate.