Random good picture Not show
1. The Middle East has often been a theatre of war.
2. The first theatre of war which history records is the vast expanse of territory comprising Greece and Western Asia.
3. CT – I think the full "theatre of war" strategic view is one of the biggest features in the game.
4. This theatre of war is bigger than the simple issue of being gay, just as the question of love swamps the question of mere sexuality.
5. Operation Flashpoint 2 is also set in a theatre of war quite different to those that were announced previously.
6. These aircraft are designed to take troops and weapons to any theatre of war in the shortest time possible.
7. We want the player to not only be a Supreme Commander in name, but also in station, with a serious sense of command authority over the theatre of war .
8. But that is a small battle won. A whole theatre of war remains.
9. Their views were not confined to the Eastern Front, the most barbarous theatre of war, but also in raids on Britain, Italy, France and North Africa.Sentencedict.com
10. The data come from 23 different provinces, each of which is, in effect, a separate theatre of war.
11. Robotic unmanned predator drones, for example, which can seek out and kill human targets, have already moved out of the movie theatres and into the theatre of war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
12. He thinks likely Chinese strategies are twofold: The obvious "degrading enemy military apparatuses in the theatre of war" and "preventing the enemy from getting there".
13. Medal of Honor features a robust single-player experience where U. S. soldiers conduct operations in today's theatre of war, Afghanistan.
More similar words: theatre, amphitheatre, prisoner of war, prince of wales, be aware of, heat rash, theatrical, right of way, beat a retreat, thereof, care of, place of worship, take care of, hatred, more often than not, sphere of influence, heat, treat, cheat, heath, wheat, treaty, theater, entreat, retreat, at the age of, maltreat, treatise, entreaty, mistreat.