Random good picture Not show
1. The specific impact of the greenhouse effect is unknowable.
2. The destruction of forests is contributing to the greenhouse effect.
3. Carbon dioxide is the largest contributor to the greenhouse effect.
4. Global warming is otherwise known as the greenhouse effect.
5. These are the greenhouse effect, the destruction of the ozone layer, and acid rain.
6. They contribute 14 percent of the greenhouse effect and are increasing at the rate of 6 percent a year.
7. The answer is that the greenhouse effect is very weak on Mars.
8. The Greenhouse Effect is now the e world's most pressing environmental problem.
9. The greenhouse effect is something else that is supposedly happening on our planet.
10. People were cursing the Greenhouse Effect and swearing that it had put paid to surf in Hawaii for all time.
11. Another excellent chapter deals with the greenhouse effect and ozone depletion, which Brennan admits is a personal hobbyhorse.
12. Methane is one of the principal gases contributing to the greenhouse effect.
13. Ever tighter regulations are being introduced to protect the environment from emissions contributing to the greenhouse effect or acid rain.
14. Carbon dioxide is the main cause of global warming - the Greenhouse Effect.
15. Some refer to this change in the climate as global warming, others as the greenhouse effect.
16. As levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide and methane increase, the greenhouse effect will trap increasing amounts of heat.
17. Nitrous oxide is also responsible for about six percent of the greenhouse effect.
18. They remove dead timber, they are wonderful architects, and they generate methane gas,(sentencedict.com/the greenhouse effect.html) which contributes to the greenhouse effect.
19. Burning these releases stored carbon are CO2 into the air, contributing to the greenhouse effect.
20. It is not officially known whether this is attributable to the greenhouse effect or natural climate variability.
21. Representatives from countries all over the world met in Nairobi at the end of June to discuss the greenhouse effect.
22. It has also adopted nuclear power as a solution to the greenhouse effect.
23. A clear example can be seen in the case of the destruction of the ozone layer, causing the greenhouse effect.
24. Solar changes were the main cause from 1750 to 1850, but the greenhouse effect has been dominant in recent decades.
25. Three out of four home owners expressed concern about the greenhouse effect.
26. If these products replace those derived from fossil fuels, it will make a significant contribution to reducing the greenhouse effect.
27. Neither can we guarantee that everywhere on Earth will be warmer as the greenhouse effect progresses.
28. But scientists increasingly believe that it is one of the chief pollutants responsible for the greenhouse effect warming the planet.
29. Background A tax on carbon-producing fuels such as coal, gas and oil has been proposed to help counter the greenhouse effect.
30. Robert Maxwell reassured shareholders and the world at large that he had turned his giant mind to the greenhouse effect.
More similar words: take effect, effect, in effect, effectively, effectiveness, affect, on the grounds of, free from, screen, agree, Greek, greet, agree to, agree on, screening, disagree, agreeable, agree with, house, infection, warehouse, household, housing, the White House, enhance, beef, integrate, the general public, effort, teen.