Random good picture Not show
1. This can happen when the target language has a grammatical category which the source language lacks.
2. Is the contact of the learner with the target language group likely to be intermittent rather than extensive?
3. This creates additional problems of target language suitability, problems which have yet to be solved.
4. What are the easily confusable of your target language?
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Input the sentence, select source and target language, GO!
6. That will be a hundred percent in the target language.
7. In the environment of non - target language, learner participation is the most important means of language output.
8. This paper presents a kind of target language generation mechanism in Data Oriented English Chinese Machine Translation System.
9. First, the written target language may use new characters if not an entirely new character set.
10. Learner's inter-language fossilized some way short of target language competence while the internalized rule system contained rules that are different from those of the target language system.
11. Meanwhile, the study and master a target language is not a solitary phenomenon.
12. His use of target language to convey the author's intention is a continuous choice-making process characterized by relevancy, intermediateness, variableness, mediation and adjustability.
13. For this reason, spoken language interpreters are specifically trained to reject the effects of their utterance of the target language.
14. You can use a camera in the classroom to let learners see and hear themselves communicating in the target language.
15. Module 1 is designed for beginners ie those with no prior knowledge of the target language.
16. Differential grammar enables us to determine some of the main grammatical difficulties involved in learning the target language.
17. Decide from the very beginning that your aim is to use the target language as much as possible in the sessions.
18. The relayed message is the source language, while the second language is the target language.
19. The paper probes into the problem from the perspective of target language and offers tentative approaches to fuzzy expression in English-Chinese translation.
20. Writing is such a kind of output process that its main task is to let learners gain the knowledge of the target language and language application competency as much accurate as possible.
21. Meta-programming is a method to develop computer programs. It works by generating source code in a target language from a program specification in a higher level language.
22. Language is acquired as learners actively engaged in attempting to communicate in the target language.
23. When translators translate, they usually invade and aggress on the original text, break the balance between the source text and target text and that between the source language and target language.
24. Read in the price tags . The reading focuses students on understanding the target language of unit.
25. The incomplete appellative function of soft news also demands that the form of the translation versions be essentially oriented to the usage of target language.
26. Translation is not word-by-word from Chinese to English, but rephrasing in the target language.
27. But in translation, the equivalent may not be the best word in the target language.
28. Translation is a kind of intercultural nia bridge between the source language and target language.
29. You're cherry picking through your phrase book, learning how to say practical things in your target language and rehearsing all those precious phrases as though they were your part in a play.
30. Do all the words, phrases, sayings and metaphors translate directly the target language?
More similar words: first language, language, bad language, paralanguage, sign language, metalanguage, body language, formal language, dead language, interlanguage, strong language, modern language, native language, arabic language, markup language, language school, romance language, language feature, language barrier, computer language, machine language, english language, symbolic language, learning language, language learning, procedural language, high-level language, figurative language, programming language, descriptive language.